The Stupendous CD Sale

After fielding some requests, it occurs to me that there is another way to go about this sale.

I have a lot of Blue Notes from the late 80s on.

I have a lot of Criss Cross releases.

I have a lot of Steeplechase releases.

I have older Fresh Sound releases by Blue Note artists like Lee Morgan and the Messengers.

All domestic Blue Notes in my possession will be available on a first come, first serve basis, at $8 a piece (per CD) (not including anything already listed in the A's or B's). If there's something you want, send in your list to get first dibs before I reach that part of the alphabet.

Same with Criss Cross releases - $8 per CD. The One For All gang, individually and collectively, older Criss Cross CDs. Send in your list.

Steeplechase - Mainly Dex but a lot of others too. $8 for that one you've been on the hunt for, if I've got it and you contact me first.

Fresh Sound - that price will be $9 per. Don't have as many but give it a shot and we'll see. I do have some Morgan and Messengers that are pretty hard to come by.

Same ground rules as before:

Shipping is $2.00 for the first CD, .75 each additional. Insurance encouraged though I will do my best to pad the padded mailer. International will be quoted.

NO jewel boxes available (that's for Soul Stream, mostly :g ).

Emails can also be sent - dangould@hotmail.com, and remember, Paypal preferred, check or money order accepted.

Edited by Dan Gould