Albums of the week October / November

king ubu

Here we go:

Dmitry chose SEK, Big Al got in between (thanks for keeping up the process :tup ), I was Dmitry's second choice, and SEK has been so nice as to choose me to follow him.

Now I'm going to be on vacation from October 4th to 20th, so I will choose AOTW for 10/19-10/25. I chose our host b3-er to choose another AOTW, as a way also of expressing my gratitude for his keeping up this great site! :tup

And now let's start from the beginning.

--------------

SEK will announce his AOTW soon (10/5-10/11)

b3-er's turn, then is to choose AOTW for 10/12-10/18, and to pass it on to...

... someone choosing AOTW for 10/19-10/24,

then here enters the king ( -_- ) - I will announce my AOTW (10/25-11/1 before leaving for my vacation,

and the AOTW for 11/2-11/8 belongs to someone who's picked by the one in charge of week 10/19-10/24.

--------------

This is it. Pretty complicated, but life gets to be complicated sometimes...

And (obviously) I won't pass on my holiday for an AOTW :g

Glad to be around you, folks!

ubu

To complicate things again / even more, Ubu's account of events is not the whole story...

Since Dmitry hadn't heard anything from another nominee, he PMed me, asking me to pick the AotW. I declined for personal reasons, whereupon Dmitry PMed someone else. :blink:

To complicate things again / even more, Ubu's account of events is not the whole story...

Since Dmitry hadn't heard anything from another nominee, he PMed me, asking me to pick the AotW. I declined for personal reasons, whereupon Dmitry PMed someone else. :blink:

As long as we are talking, you might want to tell the whole story, and let others know what album you were going to pick, before I stopped you.

B00000I04U.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg