PRIVATE MESSAGES WORK!!!!!!!!!&#33

Jim Alfredson

Hello everyone!

First off, thank you all for being so patient with the silly email bugs we've been having. I'm happy to announce that they appear to be fixed! The Private Messaging system is working as far as I can tell. No more errors, emails are being sent to the recipients, the whole shebang.

If anyone finds ANY anomolies or problems whatsoever, do not hesitate to email me.

Thank you once again!!!

b3er,

This morning I received quite a number of PMs. In 8 cases when I replied and hit the Send Reply button I received a message "This page cannot be displayed". Further, there was no message in my Sent Box. In 18 other cases the system worked fine. Fortunately in a number of the cases I had the person's email address and replied independent of this Board. Unfortunately in 4 cases I had never corresponded with the person before and have no knowledge if they ever received a reply from me or not. The PM system is not reliable.

I think this is more of a server problem and not a PM or board problem. My website was transfered over to a new server (same company) on Sunday and maybe the kinks have yet to be worked out.

Jim,

I keep getting those messages, and the board is extreeeeeemely slow... :(

• 2 weeks later...