Why Are So Many Posters Here Hateful?

Guest bluenote82

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Look Chuck, I'm sorry for getting mad at you. What else do you want me to say man?

Christiern, I'm not a racist and I apologized for making rude remarks, what else do you want me to do?

Maybe to stop being an ingnorant ass at everyturn and with every post? Having to apologize to half the board when you feel wronged. To participate rather than placing yourself at the center of discussion? To learn from your mistakes and what has already happened like any other person?

-_-

Oh yeah, you're Mr. Perfect aren't you, but I remember you from the AAJ forum and I have to say I don't care what you have to say, because it's all crap.....

In fact, please don't even talk to me. That would be a good thing.

Well see if you can use that ignore function at a little better clip than you use the search function BlueNote.

None of that changes my comments, which you have never addressed in any fashion at either board. Instead you continue to act like an ass to stir up a mess and then you launch yourself against people for a rise.

Guest bluenote82

Look Chuck, I'm sorry for getting mad at you. What else do you want me to say man?

Christiern, I'm not a racist and I apologized for making rude remarks, what else do you want me to do?

Maybe to stop being an ingnorant ass at everyturn and with every post? Having to apologize to half the board when you feel wronged. To participate rather than placing yourself at the center of discussion? To learn from your mistakes and what has already happened like any other person?

-_-

Oh yeah, you're Mr. Perfect aren't you, but I remember you from the AAJ forum and I have to say I don't care what you have to say, because it's all crap.....

Well see if you can use that ignore function at a little better clip than you use the search function BlueNote.

None of that changes my comments, which you have never addressed in any fashion at either board. Instead you continue to act like an ass to stir up a mess and then you launch yourself against people for a rise.

Actually, I have addressed your comments on AAJ and you give me the run around like you're doing here, so......that is why I launch myself against people of your kind. Why don't you go hangout with Les Davis from Sirius Satelite Radio? You two would enjoy each other I think. :)

Edited by bluenote82

-_-

Actually, I have addressed your comments on AAJ and you give me the run around like you're doing here, so......that is why I launch myself against people of your kind. Why don't you go hangout with Les Davis from Sirius Satelite Radio? You two would enjoy each other I think. :)

Provide evidence please. Or will that be too much work? Your comments are baseless so I am guessing you will not offer anything more than more bark...

Enough. Your behavior is trollish and I'm getting sick of it. The post about being the most "controversial" poster is as transparent as glass. And by the way, you're NOT the most controversial poster to be a member here, not by a long shot. If that's the whole point of your game, then you've failed.

You're on thin ice. Use the search function. Engage in conversation instead of starting threads asking whether people agree with you and then lambasting them when they don't. Read the archives. There is almost five years of incredible dialogue between very heavy people here. If you're too lazy to look it up, then go start your own board, since nobody else will have you.

And finally, those with strong opinions need to back them up. Post some of your music, since you've been playing "real" music for 19 years. Put up or shut up about someone like Damon.

Your time is limited.