Why Are So Many Posters Here Hateful?

Guest bluenote82

Guest bluenote82

Look people do you want me to apologize for the things I've said? I'm sorry.

I never knew I was such a controversial poster.

Forget everything stupid I've said, and believe me I know it was alot of stupid stuff, and let's move on. Does anyone value anything I have said at all?

doesn't look like it.
:unsure:

No, it doesn't look like it.

By the way, when I said I was leaving, I meant the "Don't Like Obama" thread, not the forum.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

why is the search engine beneath you? do you think you are better than me?

I don't think I'm better than anyone. I'm just not going to go through all those threads. Do you know how many threads have been posted here? I'm sure you do.

Oh, and your *rude* comments to a Canadian board member weren't very appealing.

Can you direct me to the thread to look for those nice comments.

This post in the Don't Like Obama thread. The same thread where he mocked Obama's name, and made fun of Chinese people.

Thanks, they were actually more ignorant than actually rude, but still he reminds me a little bit of Archie Bunker but way less funny.

Guest bluenote82

Bluenote,

I got here right around when you did, (someday it will be remembered as the great jazz message board migration of ought eight,) and I have to say that combing through the archives here has been awesome. As newcomers around here we are entering a conversation that began awhile ago. It doesn't seem that rude to me to have people refer you to previous conversations that answer your questions. If you don't have time to read a forum, what's the point of posting a question in the first place?

Okay, I have used the search function I'm not going lie, but it never brought up what I was looking for, so I figured I'm going to start a thread that maybe is about the same musician, but is different as far as topic of discussion goes. Like for example, I started one on Wayne Shorter to discuss how he will ultimately be remembered as a composer or as a saxophonist. That, in my mind, is legitimate topic that hasn't really been touched on yet.

So I really don't see the harm in starting a new conversation. I mean I come hear to talk about jazz, but when all I do is get hateful answers, it makes it hard.

Edited by bluenote82

Guest bluenote82

By the way, when I said I was leaving, I meant the "Don't Like Obama" thread, not the forum.

It's OK. I didn't really believe you anyway.

Do you think I bring anything to a conversation, 7/4?

It's OK. I didn't really believe you anyway.

Do you think I bring anything to a conversation, 7/4?

Whatever you're bringing, could you take it over to the sports threads and leave it there?

Oh man, Aggie87, you make me out to be a bad guy.....I'm not at all. I just react to the hostility around me...that's all.

We all react to hostility, but we don't all generate (time and again) the hostility we then react to. Do you not understand how racist it is to refer to a black man as "boy"? Did you not learn anything from your experience at AAJ? Did you not learn anything from Damon's civil (and admirably temperate) response to your mean-spirited attack on his music? You admit that you have made mistakes and dumb statements, but I don't see you turning that recognition into something positive.

Guest bluenote82

Oh man, Aggie87, you make me out to be a bad guy.....I'm not at all. I just react to the hostility around me...that's all.

We all react to hostility, but we don't all generate (time and again) the hostility we then react to. Do you not understand how racist it is to refer to a black man as "boy"? Did you not learn anything from your experience at AAJ? Did you not learn anything from Damon's civil (and admirably temperate) response to your mean-spirited attack on his music? You admit that you have made mistakes and dumb statements, but I don't see you turning that recognition into something positive.

Christiern, I'm not a racist and I apologized for making rude remarks, what else do you want me to do?

Guest bluenote82

I will also say what Damon plays is not music, I don't care what anyone says, it was a trainwreck. It was awful. I say either play good music or don't play anyting at all.

Edited by bluenote82

Guest bluenote82

It amazes me how many of you can't take criticism and admit that you're wrong. I admitted I was wrong, then you all gang up on me. I thought we're supposed to be in this together.

Take back the part where you made him sound like a refreshing tropical cocktail with a tiny umbrella and garnish.

david - i love you man but that font is making my eyes bleed!!!!

:rfr

How's this...
Take back the part where you made him sound like a refreshing tropical cocktail with a tiny umbrella and garnish.

:party:

i did not find your useage of "boy" offensive (and i identify myself more as black than white) since it is common verse to be like "yo holla at your boy" if you want someone to call their drug dealer or something. however, you say it is a pain to sift through old posts to find topics but you are making it even harder by making redundant threads! maybe start your own thread in the miscellaneous topic section called like "bluenote182 uncensored and off da hook" where you can post all your thoughts about everyone that you do not want to add to already existing threads.

david - i love you man but that font is making my eyes bleed!!!!

:rfr

How's this...

:party:

excellent!

:excited: