12 things to do with Coca-Cola

They were doing odd things with Coca Cola in the 1920s. Here's more information from my late friend Ruby Walker. She was in her seventies when she told me this story in an interview for my biography of her Aunt Bessie.

If this link works, it is my first attempt at audio link posting, please do not have children or the prudish near your computer.

It worked for me, after a bit of a wait, but please let me know if it also works for you. In fact, please tell me what the easiest way is to link to or post an audio (.wav, in this case) file

Edited by Christiern

They were doing odd things with Coca Cola in the 1920s. Here's more information from my late friend Ruby Walker. She was in her seventies when she told me this story in an interview for my biography of her Aunt Bessie.

If this link works, it is my first attempt at audio link posting, please do not have children or the prudish near your computer.

It worked for me, after a bit of a wait, but please let me know if it also works for you. In fact, please tell me what the easiest way is to link to or post an audio (.wav, in this case) file

It works fine, thanks Chris.

Kind of throws a whole new light on the word 'buffet'.

Does it really work? Did you hear the whole thing, the Coca Cola reference at the end? All I get is a page from the host site with a download option. I wanted y'all to be able to hear it without going through a lot of rituals. Is there a way to do that, to post a no-nonsense audio file to this forum?

I had to dwnld but it only took a few minutes, complete with the anatomical references to Coke bottle usage.

I've no idea how you can post an audio file without going through the dwnld rigmarole