Wynton's Sheet Music

hambonejones

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not disrespecting you JSngry, so get off your high horse and I know alot about jazz or else I wouldn't be here discussing it. You obviously never have seen any of my posts on AAJ, while many of them don't like what I have to say, they will tell you I do know alot, because I have sat down and done the research.

Hell, I've been listening to jazz for nearly thirty years now and I still don't pretend to know shit about it! :lol:

Okay....well good luck with that.

Well I just started reading Kart's book, so in about a week I should know as much as Larry...

That's why, as some rabbis believe is the case with the Torah, I deliberately decided not to include in the book certain vital bits of information. Mankind should not know too much.

I'm not disrespecting you JSngry, so get off your high horse and I know alot about jazz or else I wouldn't be here discussing it. You obviously never have seen any of my posts on AAJ, while many of them don't like what I have to say, they will tell you I do know alot, because I have sat down and done the research.

Hell, I've been listening to jazz for nearly thirty years now and I still don't pretend to know shit about it! :lol:

Okay....well good luck with that.

Well I just started reading Kart's book, so in about a week I should know as much as Larry...

That's why, as some rabbis believe is the case with the Torah, I deliberately decided not to include in the book certain vital bits of information. Mankind should not know too much.

Dammit. I guess I'll just have to learn about jazz the old fashioned way... by spinning more Al Hirt LPs.

I agree, thus deliberately left that German Shepherd out of my Bessie Smith biography.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Guest bluenote82

I'm listening to Maria Schneider's "Sky Blue." What an amazing album! Beautiful, just simply beautiful.

maria_schneider_SkyBlue.jpg

I also like this one alot:

4503.jpg

I own all her albums except for "Coming About," which isn't available right now on AristShare. What do you guys think about her?

I'm listening to Maria Schneider's "Sky Blue." What an amazing album! Beautiful, just simply beautiful.

4503.jpg

I own all her albums except for "Coming About," which isn't available right now on AristShare. What do you guys think about her?

not that we never have thread drift around here, but...

WTF does this have to do with Wynton's sheet music?

Guest bluenote82

4503.jpg

Who cares. I asked a simple question. Looks like you're having difficulty answering it.

Edited by bluenote82

4503.jpg

Who cares. I asked a simple question. Looks like you're having difficulty answering it.

There's a whole 'nother thread about Maria Schneider. Looks like you're having difficulty finding it.

Guest bluenote82

4503.jpg

There's a whole 'nother thread about Maria Schneider. Looks like you're having difficulty finding it.

Looks like you're having a hard time answering the question too, huh? You'd make a good politician.

Edited by bluenote82

Guest Bill Barton

How To Win Friends and Influence People on Jazz Bulletin Boards 101:

1. For your first thread, start one on Wynton Marsalis, then promptly disappear.

2. If there's already a Wynton thread, stir stuff up as much as possible, and don't forget to insult veteran members while you're at it.

Guest bluenote82

How To Win Friends and Influence People on Jazz Bulletin Boards 101:

1. For your first thread, start one on Wynton Marsalis, then promptly disappear.

2. If there's already a Wynton thread, stir stuff up as much as possible, and don't forget to insult veteran members while you're at it.

I'm starting anything, I just find that people on here are rude as hell when they don't need to be. The only one here I like so far is JSngry and that's because he and I reached some resolution. None of you want to move on like I have tried to move on. You're the ones stirring things up.

Guest bluenote82

But what are you?

You're a textbook example of somebody who has said nothing but negative things since I started posting here. I've done nothing to you, so why do you continue to treat me this way?

Since this thread is no longer even remotely about Wynton's sheet music and the original poster seems to have left permanently, it doesn't seem worthwhile to let it continue.

A quick suggestion for bluenote82: Use the search engine. I can guarantee that 99% of the jazz artists/groups you want to talk about have been discussed here before. Feel free to add your thoughts, but there is no need to start a new thread when there are already several others on the same subject (ie, posting about Maria Schneider's SkyBlue).

For tips on how to use the search engine: http://www.organissimo.org/forum/index.php...mp;CODE=explain

A quick suggestion for other members: If you really think someone is a "troll", then why continue to feed him? Think before you post, please.