Digression thread: Coherence is overrated

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A lot of fascinating things can happen during a visit to the grocery start as I was getting in the lineup in the less than twelve articles line, there was a dude with at least 100 bags of different pasta and was in the process of putting them all near the cash register while no people working for the store bothered telling him that it was actually the fast lane, so I had to ingform him myself that he was not in the proper line and he was stalling us, he quietly said he was not aware of it and started putting his stuff back in the cart , while looking at all that pasta I had to mention him, you must be hoping for a special on tomato sauce

While I was still going to the cash register, I noticed a dude waiting at the extremity and an item near the cash register on display for everyone to see related to the gentleman , the item in question was a tampon box that he was trying to get returned, he was told to wait as only one person in the whole store had the power to decide whether they could accept the tampon box.

This event made think of two things, i did not know there were such powerful people inside a grocery store who had such major input on important decisions like whether the store could accept a previously bought tampon box, I'm sure his or her mother must be proud.

The other thoughts that came to me while looking at this poor fellow , as I was poundering about still being single and the advantage of having a spouse or not, I felt that being single is a good thing if I have to avoid these kind of situations. So for the ladies who will read this, if you are the kind of gal who sends back your spouse, boyfriend whatever to return idems about female hygiene, don't even think of contacting me in the hope we could ever become an item, we have all to draw the line eventually, that's where I draw mine.

The other thoughts that came to me while looking at this poor fellow , as I was poundering about still being single and the advantage of having a spouse or not, I felt that being single is a good thing if I have to avoid these kind of situations. So for the ladies who will read this, if you are the kind of gal who sends back your spouse, boyfriend whatever to return idems about female hygiene, don't even think of contacting me in the hope we could ever become an item, we have all to draw the line eventually, that's where I draw mine.

On rare occasions I have bought such items, but I agree, being forced to return them is a bit beyond the pale.

So for the ladies who will read this, if you are the kind of gal who sends back your spouse, boyfriend whatever to return idems about female hygiene, don't even think of contacting me in the hope we could ever become an item, we have all to draw the line eventually, that's where I draw mine.

Hey, if you're gonna put your dick in it, it's in your best interest for it to be healthy. That shit don't happen all by itself, and sometimes it's on you. Man up and do the right thing.

Same goes for a relationship. Exponentially so.

I speak bluntfully but true..

• 3 weeks later...