Government Check & Mosaic

It appears that many of us are going to get $1K+ check (for family men anyhow). It wouldn't be the worse idea to prop up Mosaic by makeing a purchase. It's obviously a win win situation. What are you going to buy with this money?

Bye the way I think its the stupidest use of money the government has conceived of. The same money we can play with and buy jazz, could have stretched a poor person's budget tremendously. Not that I couldn't use the check, but still.

Bye the way I think its the stupidest use of money the government has conceived of. The same money we can play with and buy jazz, could have stretched a poor person's budget tremendously. Not that I couldn't use the check, but still.

Not to sound glib, but one can always donate it to the needy. I'd rather see such monies go back to the people than into the war coffers.

Shall I open a Paypal account for you to send yours to?

Seriously, what are you getting a grand for?

MG

A tax rebate to rescue the economy from recession. ... or a payoff from the government to stop talking about it, depending on how you look at it.

You know what's really funny about this, they could just levee the cut against our current taxes, but everyone knows then people wouldn't spend it. So they cut a check instead...

If I had money for a set, that Chu Berry would be mine!

Shall I open a Paypal account for you to send yours to?

Seriously, what are you getting a grand for?

MG

A tax rebate to rescue the economy from recession. ... or a payoff from the government to stop talking about it, depending on how you look at it.

You know what's really funny about this, they could just levee the cut against our current taxes, but everyone knows then people wouldn't spend it. So they cut a check instead...

If I had money for a set, that Chu Berry would be mine!

Chu Berry is my choice too.