NIBIRU...

I think this would be the perfect spot for hammondcheese's favorite "It's a conspiracy!" graphic. :)

But seriously (as if this needs to be taken seriously), if this was actually happening in 5 years, we'd be able to see the thing by now. It would be huge in the sky, since they claim it is bigger than Jupiter. Also, they claim it will shift the magnetic poles. The north pole is already moving, but read this from National Geographic:

"The shift is likely a normal oscillation of the Earth's magnetic field, Stoner said, and not the beginning of a flip-flop of the north and south magnetic poles, a phenomenon that last occurred 780,000 years ago.

Such reversals have taken place 400 times in the last 330 million years, according to magnetic clues sealed in rocks around the world. Each reversal takes a thousand years or more to complete. "

If this planet supposedly flies by every 3600 years and shifts the poles then we'd be seeing that in the rocks. Also, why would it shift the poles? They claim they shift to line up to Nibiru's magnetic field. Well, unless Nibiru's poles are flipping every time it flies by, we would already be aligned, right?

Also, they claim some race of beings live on this planet. How the hell could the live on a planet that has such an enormously elliptical orbit? They'd be in such deep space at the far end of the orbit that the whole damn planet would freeze and then if it actually came through our solar system that close to the sun it would radically change the atmosphere to the other extreme. Maybe if the planet was populated by a supremely intelligent race of uber-tardigrades or something. :)

These are just my initial thoughts after watching the video. I read a bit about Zecharia Sitchin, who is seems first started a lot of this and it's a very interesting story (great imagination), but I doubt any of it is real.