Circumcision

of course, I used to have a job circumsizing babies at the local hospital - didn't pay much, but I got to keep the tips -

So you and Fischer are colleagues? Yucko!!!

February 2, 2005

When Choosing A Mohel, "Caring" Isn't Enough

categories: health | newborn

Three cases have been identified--including one twin who died--where baby boys in New York City contracted herpes shortly after being circumcised by Rabbi Yitzhok Fischer.

"Under Jewish law, a mohel -- someone who performs circumcisions -- draws blood from the circumcision wound. Most mohels do it by hand, but Fischer uses a rare practice where he uses his mouth."

Notes Fischer's lawyer, "'My client is known internationally as a caring, skilled, and conscientious mohel.'" Maybe yesterday counsellor. Now he's known internationally as the guy who gives 8-day-old babies a hummer and herpes.

Maybe it's just me, but except for "I'm so excited! This is my first one!", "I use my mouth" is the last thing I want to hear from a mohel.

Officials fear babies contracted herpes during circumcisions [cnn.com]

-------------------------------------------

mohel-12.jpg

Allen?????

Edited by Son-of-a-Weizen

A guy is driving through rural Poland in the 1930s when he notices that his fancy pocket watch has stopped working. Passing through the next little town, he spies a storefront full of clocks and watches. He parks the car, walks in, hauls out his timepiece, and asks the gentleman behind the counter if he can fix the watch. "No." "You can't?" "No." Well what, may I ask, is your line of business?" I'm the town mohel." "And why is the window of your store full of clocks and watches?" "What should I put in the window?"

herpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpeshe

rpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpe

sherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpherpesherpesherp

esherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesesherpesherpe

sherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpeshe

rpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpe

sherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpesherpeshe

sherpesherpesherpesherpes

- come on, Jim, I dare you - if I go down I'm taking this whole place with me -