Hey, I just knocked off the 13th ranked female player!

Where's the link to the chess hotties again? :w

I fear, based on experience with chess sites, that an urge to look at chess hotties correlates strongly with a need to get out more... :g

But I do recall a certain World Chess Beauty Contest

I forgot the thread title, but I was looking it up a few months back and the photos didn't carryover when the forum got the upgrade. I've lost the various websites where I was able to gather up the pics.

As a chess player I can't imagine how chuffed you must be feeling with yourself today Conn!

Sure, I'm feeling great. But I'm happy that I am once again over 2000 rating points. I fell below that mark for eight months, and I made it a priority to get back over.

But the major point is to reveal that we've got a bunch of talented people who post on this board. We have a published poet--forgot his name; we've got a tremendous artist in Noj. Marcello's photos are tremendous. One poster is ranked very high as a scrabble player. We've got a ton of talented musicians and writers and teachers and such.

Jazz lovers are talented people. :D