Joe Henderson 8CD Milestone Set For $28.99

sidewinder

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds me of the super-low deal on the Sly & the Family Stone remastered box put out by Best Buy. Here and gone. Some sort of mistake.

With the Sly box BB debacle, I just printed out my receipt w/ the cancelled order for two of them and took it to the nearest store. After at first refusing and some haggling, the clerk at BB customer refunded 80 bucks (they were 50 each) and tax back. :D

There's a remark in brackets at the end of Dusty Groove's item description:

Deleted pressing, with a black mark over the barcode on the back -- but a heck of a great deal at this price!

I noted that earlier Mike - but either way, they're no longer available.

• 2 weeks later...

I put in an order, what the heck, if I get this and the Monk box, I'm set for some great music at a steal.

Me, too. An opportunity to catch up on some of those box sets I never ordered because they were too expensive and I already knew some or all of the original albums.

Being in Europe, the postage wasn't a big hit for the Monk box, but for the Henderson box (if they have enough in stock this time) it brings it up to $50. But the euro is strong, heh heh.

About an hour ago:

"Dear xxxxx,

Thanks for your order.

Your order will be shipped today, Tuesday, October 9 or on Wednesday, October 10. We will send an email confirmation after your order is shipped."

:excited:

I hope this isn't Matthew's copy!

Edited by Aggie87

I just got mine in the mail today! :excited:^_^ (via Ebay) I'm not a big fan of the hinged box lid but that's a very minor quibble. Right now I'm enjoying what was released on The Kicker and Tetragon. It's a pretty sweet discount considering there's only a small slice in the shrink wrap and a black marker through the bar code. I don't know the rhyme or reason these are going so cheap but I'm thankful for the great deal! Enjoy yours everyone!