have another pepsi?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok but what is man to do...i have been known to enjoy an entire quart of arizona diet iced tea at once...but you tell me iced tea is out...

It's not "out". Just don't guzzle the stuff frequently- especially if you're at risk for calcium-oxalate stones. If you have been drinking it heavily, it might be a good topic to ask your doctor about next time you have a blood test.

elder don peterson, why don't you try flavored carbonated waters? Italian soda for instance, or sparkling mineral water with a wedge of lime, or orange, or whatever fruit you like.

I'm telling you... Açai Juice is fantastic!

what's the brand, please?

Bossa Nova is the brand that I see around here the most. So good, and WAY more anti-oxidants than Pomegranite.

elder don peterson, why don't you try flavored carbonated waters? Italian soda for instance, or sparkling mineral water with a wedge of lime, or orange, or whatever fruit you like.

I'm telling you... Açai Juice is fantastic!

what's the brand, please?

Bossa Nova is the brand that I see around here the most. So good, and WAY more anti-oxidants than Pomegranite.

thanks

Coke will settle an upset stomach sometimes; I guess most carbonated beverages will, except that diet shit. It upsets my stomach, makes me nauseous.

It's actually the syrup in coke that settles your stomach. They used to sell coke syrup at drug stores, my Grandmother used to give it to me as a kid, you ate it with a spoon mixed with crushed ice.

Not only will I have another Pepsi, I'll gladly raise my glass of carbonated corn syrup to Joe Jackson who once sang "Everything gives you cancer." I've been drinking Pepsi for longer than I've been able to walk. Not as much as I used to, but the truth is I'm addicted to it: if I go a day without Pepsi, I get a roaring headache. So, usually one or two glasses a day, accompanied by lots of water.

Diet sodas make me gag. Aspertane, Splenda, Nutrasweet..... all that stuff that AIN'T sugar makes my throat tighten up. Nope, give me the leaded stuff any day.

My late wife was absolutely addicted to the stuff, too.

Now that gives me pause to consider. Seriously.

And my teeth are just fine. I drink lots of liquids, orange juice in the morning, mostly water throughout the day, a Pepsi with lunch, and milk with dinner. Plus the occasional beer or two. And I brush my teeth twice a day! :g

Sorry, I'm kind of an outsider here. How does the topic and original article relate back to the original poster's board name? Just want to make sure I'm not missing the undercurrent here.

just a sincere effort to help a member or two.

aloc hasnt been drinking enough water, and too much pepsi, and still has an occasional pepsi.

Edited by alocispepraluger102

Sorry, I'm kind of an outsider here. How does the topic and original article relate back to the original poster's board name? Just want to make sure I'm not missing the undercurrent here.

aloc hasnt been drinking enough water, and too much pepsi, and still has an occasional pepsi.

Thanks for the clarify. As for me, I drink way too much soda (all diet and caffiene-free). Trying to migrate to tea and coffee - only the 'quality' stuff. Doing better than a gallon a day of good ol' tap water as part of exercise/sports routine.

Thanks for the clarify. As for me, I drink way too much soda (all diet and caffiene-free). Trying to migrate to tea and coffee - only the 'quality' stuff. Doing better than a gallon a day of good ol' tap water as part of exercise/sports routine.

carrying a plastic water bottle around is an easily acquired habit.

But don't re-use them for more than a week at most. There was a pretty gross segment on all the bacteria in water bottles that were being re-used. Now this was specifically on people refilling store-bought bottles (which you can't wash) with tap water, but I would suspect that even with the sports bottles, most people don't wash them frequently enough.

But don't re-use them for more than a week at most. There was a pretty gross segment on all the bacteria in water bottles that were being re-used. Now this was specifically on people refilling store-bought bottles (which you can't wash) with tap water, but I would suspect that even with the sports bottles, most people don't wash them frequently enough.

thank you. i didnt know that. you may have saved me some serious trouble.

I don't want to hear that ... I've been refilling the same gallon jug for about three months. :bad:

thank you. i didnt know that. you may have saved me some serious trouble.

The answer is Nalgene. http://www.rei.com/product/664604

Also keeps empty water bottles out of the landfill.

• 8 years later...

JAW bullied him off site

by saying he posts too much

Thanks JAW you idiot!!!!

I believe it had to do with some people thinking Aloc created too many threads not relating to musical matters?

Anyway, since Hans no longer posts here, you could always tweet Aloc the coast is clear.

Edited by erwbol