Goooooooooooooooooooooooooool

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The most enjoying thing about the Chelsea-Liverpool game was the Fela cd i was playing at the same time. Not exactly a riveting game considering how good this game looked on paper but a good clinical win by the men in blue.

Yes it was pretty much as you say, I think Chelski just about deserved the win, I just couldn't see Liverpool scoring at any point during that game, no one was supporting Torres, Riera did very little and I would rather have seen Yossi come on earlier to be honest. 3 losses in the league already this season, I'm not happy with that. Benitez needs some new ideas and quick. :angry: :angry: :angry:

That Bolton/Tottenham match yesterday was a thriller! I was really impressed by Bolton...that Tamir Cohen is a good player.

Tamir Cohen is an Israely guy and he really made a very big step forward since he joined Bolton. His father, Avi Cohen, played for Liverpool from 79 to 81.

The most enjoying thing about the Chelsea-Liverpool game was the Fela cd i was playing at the same time. Not exactly a riveting game considering how good this game looked on paper but a good clinical win by the men in blue.

Yes it was pretty much as you say, I think Chelski just about deserved the win, I just couldn't see Liverpool scoring at any point during that game, no one was supporting Torres, Riera did very little and I would rather have seen Yossi come on earlier to be honest. 3 losses in the league already this season, I'm not happy with that. Benitez needs some new ideas and quick. :angry: :angry: :angry:

The main problem with Liverpool is that they are not a stable team. It was not the same team who scored 6 times only a week ago. But Arsenal was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G this afternoon!!!

Real Madrid can thank whatever divine entity that they beleive in that the score at the half is only 1-0 , Sevilla has dominated them so far.

Not a bad game, feared for Sevilla when Real put it even after another near goal for the home side, but the men in white never lost their composure despite Casillas heroïcs and managed a big win against the men traditionally dressed in white.

My futbol tripleheader will end with a game in a smaller scale as my local Montreal Impact goes to Porto Rico for the second leg of the semi-final in the USL.

That Bolton/Tottenham match yesterday was a thriller! I was really impressed by Bolton...that Tamir Cohen is a good player.

Tamir Cohen is an Israely guy and he really made a very big step forward since he joined Bolton. His father, Avi Cohen, played for Liverpool from 79 to 81.

The main problem with Liverpool is that they are not a stable team. It was not the same team who scored 6 times only a week ago. But Arsenal was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G this afternoon!!!

I think Bolton's manager Gary Megson said Tamir Cohen only cost him something like £37,500, or something like that, it was mentioned in the commentary, good value if it's true.

I don't know why Yossi keeps getting dropped, if Kuyt/Lucas/Carragher can play every game then why not Yossi, he always looks a bit more dangerous on the ball then others in the team, home or away. Benitez says they're still in the title race, I'm not so sure myself, I think we will all know more after the African Cup Of Nations, that's going to hit Chelski hard.

Pretty entertaining first half! Dunne is having an excellent match...defending wonderfully as well as getting that big goal. Villa is defending well as a whole, and it doesn't hurt that Tevez's game looks a little off today. And not surprisingly, Gareth Barry is getting the abuse laid on pretty thick by the Villa fans. I have mixed feelings about the whole thing...yes, I can see why the fans are upset that he went to Man City rather than Liverpool or another established Champions League club. But at the same time, its hard for me to hate someone who gave 10 years of top notch service to the club. I don't think he deserves all those boos.

I'm a little suprised at this, think it's UK journalists turning a story where there isn't, Gillett was also for a few years owner the ultra mediatized Montreal hockey team, and Gillett received high marks in terms on not meddling with the management of the team or putting them down in the eye of a public view.

I'm a little suprised at this, think it's UK journalists turning a story where there isn't, Gillett was also for a few years owner the ultra mediatized Montreal hockey team, and Gillett received high marks in terms on not meddling with the management of the team or putting them down in the eye of a public view.

You might be right but the fans hate both of the owners, I don't myself as they bought Torres for circa £22 million when the most Liverpool had spent before that was around £12 - £14 million. The problem was they promised a lot then the credit crisis hit and their whole empires are built on credit, so they were fucked.

The sad thing is I think he may have a point, Rafa really needs to win something big with the club this year or maybe it's time for him to go, I mean he's in his sixth year now.

• 2 weeks later...

So today's big news is that there's already a deal in progress to bring Robinho plus some cash over to Barcelona in exchange for a couple of Barca's superstars (Henry, Abidal and Puyol are names getting kicked around). I admire Robinho's abilities but he seems to be a handful. He left Real Madrid on bad terms and may do the same with Man City. I think his ego needs a bit of a check.

Well, the U.S. national team finished top of the table in Concacaf WCQ, by virtue of a thrilling comeback win at Honduras on Saturday, and another thrilling comeback (for a draw) against Costa Rica yesterday. The bad news is, one of our promising forwards, Charlie Davies, is lucky to be alive after a serious auto accident that took the life of one of the other passengers in the vehicle. As if that weren't bad enough, defender Oguchi Onyewu (A.C. Milan reserve player) suffered a torn patella tendon in the Costa Rica match and is expected to be out for perhaps four months. Puts a bit of a damper on the excitement that was building for South Africa...