Goooooooooooooooooooooooooool

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was a great match. The Spanish were dominant in the first half but hung on.

The head of the Spanish federation somewhat ruined the celebration bu kissing Jenni Hermoso during the medal ceremony. Some have called for his resignation and he probably should. Just not acceptable.  

15 hours ago, Brad said:

It was a great match. The Spanish were dominant in the first half but hung on.

The head of the Spanish federation somewhat ruined the celebration bu kissing Jenni Hermoso during the medal ceremony. Some have called for his resignation and he probably should. Just not acceptable.  

Is that who the guy was? Ridiculous behaviour.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Watching yesterday's game it left me wondering (even more) how the top notch staffed England team performed in prior games .... btw none of the other teams - omitting Spain - played their best recurringly ....

Yes, the first half was England close to their full potential, a joy to watch. Second half they defended well after Koeman changed tactics to dull our threat.

Spain have been the stand out team for me (alongside Georgia) and the final will be a very tough examination with Spain strong favourites but we live in hope!

1 hour ago, mjazzg said:

Yes, the first half was England close to their full potential, a joy to watch. Second half they defended well after Koeman changed tactics to dull our threat.

Spain have been the stand out team for me (alongside Georgia) and the final will be a very tough examination with Spain strong favourites but we live in hope!

I believe an early lead would be key for England, otherwise they will get successively overwhelmed by Spain's technical skills and discipline as a team ....

3 hours ago, soulpope said:

I believe an early lead would be key for England, otherwise they will get successively overwhelmed by Spain's technical skills and discipline as a team ....

We´ll see ... ! In any case, I was glad I didn't have to watch extra time yesterday ...

24 minutes ago, optatio said:

We´ll see ... ! In any case, I was glad I didn't have to watch extra time yesterday ...

I hear ya 😂😂😂 .... btw in a lot of games it would make more sense to go for the penalty shoot-out straight after regulation 😵‍💫 .... 

14 minutes ago, soulpope said:

I hear ya 😂😂😂 .... btw in a lot of games it would make more sense to go for the penalty shoot-out straight after regulation 😵‍💫 .... 

Agreed - I also read this proposal ...

Loved the Euro this year. Spain played so well throughout.

Watching the Copa final was brutal, at least the 2nd half and extra time. Colombia's "offense" was awful. I mentioned to my friend that neither team would have made it past the quarters in the Euro.