New Stuff at www.zweitausendeins.de

Niko

And some of the 2004-2005 (or 2006? when did it end?) releases have by now become available in non-CC versions, too, as I mentioned before. You won't see that when buying over the net, though, but in stores' BN sales here I found a number of RVGs that used to be available as copycrap only. None of the other cc BN stuff though... seems RVGs are the series with the brightest future, while they probably just sell the rest of the stuff as long as supplies last and then it's gone for good.

A couple of examples for not-any-longer copycrap discs I bought are Blakey's "Indestructible", Taylor's "Conquistador" and Hubbard's "Freddie's Ready". I've also seen Green's "Goin' West" in non-cc version. Most of the time in the same sales, there were cc-version of the very same titles, too, though, so as I said: don't buy over the web and expect non-cc versions!

I haven't seen any reverse-cc disks in UK yet - has anybody?

David

I was in HMV yesterday and they had quite a few Blue Note cds that were CC'd in the past but don't seem to be now, e.g. Dance with Death and Black Fire. It doesn't apply to all of the cds though - the Monk/Coltrane at Carnegie Hall is still CC'd.

was at zweitausendeins briefly today and noticed no cc cds among the (relatively small fraction) they had in stock... notably wayne shorter's all seeing eye and adam's apple (which iirc were cc cds initially) seemed to be "normal" cds... this of course doesn't mean that they are not selling both versions...

David

I was in HMV yesterday and they had quite a few Blue Note cds that were CC'd in the past but don't seem to be now, e.g. Dance with Death and Black Fire. It doesn't apply to all of the cds though - the Monk/Coltrane at Carnegie Hall is still CC'd.

you won't believe what i've seen yesterday in a german record-shop ... monk & coltrane at carnegie hall ... without cc !!!

real audio cd's ! now in europe too ! ^_^

thank you emi, thank you for bringing this exciting new technology to europe ! :excited:

• 3 months later...