Is it REALLY Red Menace's birthday today?

Yes, comrades, it is indeed my birthday, and I am quite drunk, having delved into my personal stock of Stolichnaya set aside for special occasions. If only my young nephew would stop playing that annoying song--"They say it's your birthday, it's my birthday too," or some such repetitive rubbish. I fear I may soon go mad!!! Quite fortunately he gave me a cunning new device called an Eye-Pod, and I have loaded it up with some of my favorite Shostakovich string quartets. And now back to my Stolichnaya!!!

• 1 month later...

I saw 'Lord of War'** last night.................sure hope that wasn't Red's Uncle (the General) that got blown to bits when he cranked the ignition of that new Rolls. :o Oh, never mind -- on second thought, guess that General was Ukrainian. ^_^

** what a great time-elapsed scene where the locals from the village in Sierra Leone strip down to it's ribs that Russian AU-16 turbo-prop cargo plane overnight.

lord-of-war.jpg