Where is tjobbe?

I just sent another e-mail to tjobbe's private address. Wait and see...

Let us know if anything came of it.

I read through this thread again this morning and got worried again. Of course, all kinds of things can have gotten in the way (life, and stuff like that), but I have to admit I'm worried mostly because he's disappeared from everywhere else as well. That doesn't make sense at all and isn't like him (at least in regard to how I perceived him through the little contact we've had).

I read through this thread again this morning and got worried again. Of course, all kinds of things can have gotten in the way (life, and stuff like that), but I have to admit I'm worried mostly because he's disappeared from everywhere else as well. That doesn't make sense at all and isn't like him (at least in regard to how I perceived him through the little contact we've had).

I share your feelings, but I feel duped too: the strange thing is that when I first e-mailed him I got the automated reply I mentioned earlier, saying that Oliver was on vacation (or holiday, as we say in Europe :)) until July 15 and therefore couldn't reply; it was his personal e-mail account, so he must have set up the reply himself. And why say you're on vacation until a specific date if there's something else going on? When I e-mailed him again after July 15 there was no automated reply and no actual reply either...

Edited by J.A.W.

It could be that he is very busy - when I visited him a little over a year ago he told me about serious problems with his business. Then the storm hit their roof. But there must be something serious happening when he rejects communication.

Well, as I said, when I have a chance to stop by when I am close to the region where he lives I will do so and report here, but I have no idea when this will be .....

It could be that he is very busy - when I visited him a little over a year ago he told me about serious problems with his business. Then the storm hit their roof. But there must be something serious happening when he rejects communication.

Sorry, but in my opinion being busy is not an excuse for not sending stuff that's been paid for and for not replying to repeated questions over a period of eight months (and counting...)

And if something serious has happened, why send e-mails about a vacation until July 15??

Edited by J.A.W.

This is one of the most bizarre things to ever happen on the board. :unsure:

That and Jim Dye's disappearance.

lets not forget mnytime - now that was strange!

http://www.organissimo.org/forum/index.php...&hl=mnytime

Please, no more discussions about mnytime, I think we've had enough of those in the past and this thread is not about him.

Edited by J.A.W.

This is one of the most bizarre things to ever happen on the board. :unsure:

That and Jim Dye's disappearance.

lets not forget mnytime - now that was strange!

http://www.organissimo.org/forum/index.php...&hl=mnytime

Please, no more discussions about mnytime, I think we've had enough of those in the past and this thread is not about him.

I think Evan is just reminding us that there have been other uber-bizarre events in the history of the Org.

Sorry, but in my opinion being busy is not an excuse for not sending stuff that's been paid for and for not replying to repeated questions over a period of eight months (and counting...)

And if something serious has happened, why send e-mails about a vacation until July 15??

You're right, of course, and it sounds inconsistent indeed. I sincerely wish there's a good reason for everything.

No reply, nothing...

Edited by J.A.W.