Where is tjobbe?

Has anyone heard from German forum member tjobbe recently?

I bought a couple of CDs from him in January, paid for them but didn't get them. When I asked him about it in February, he promised me to mail the CDs immediately, but I still haven't received them and he isn't answering my messages anymore...

I hate to go public with this, but he leaves me no other choice.

Maybe he is very busy. He was an active poster on the german Hifi Forum, but his last activity there is from January 9:

http://www.hifi-forum.de/index.php?action=...ostID=last#last

In my view that's not an excuse not to answer all the messages I sent him over the last few weeks.

He was last active on this forum on February 26, after I had sent him a few messages he didn’t reply to.

Edited by J.A.W.

Maybe he is very busy. He was an active poster on the german Hifi Forum, but his last activity there is from January 9:

http://www.hifi-forum.de/index.php?action=...ostID=last#last

In my view that's not an excuse not to answer all the messages I sent him over the last few weeks.

He was last active on this forum on February 26.

Hm.

Tjobbe has been one of the most reliable people (no offense to others) that I've met on here.

Something must have/might have happened.

Hope everything is OK with him.

Tjobbe has been one of the most reliable people (no offense to others) that I've met on here.

Same here, that's why I'm so surprised.

Hope everything is OK with him.

So do I.

As soon as all this has been cleared up I'll delete this thread.

Edited by J.A.W.

Something's in the water when two members that have been around for some time aren't following through with their deals....not cool!

m~

Sorry to hear this for all concerned (especially the missing members) but I hope this won't impact my upcoming sales! You think I'm ever gonna leave this place? :P:cool:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Same here - sent him a private e-mail but didn't get a reply. Next time I will be up there (some time this summer) I will drop by his place.

I sent tjobbe another message today, to his private e-mail address. I got an "out of office autoreply" within minutes, saying he's on vacation until July 15...

• 1 month later...

Are there any news whatsoever?

Nothing. I e-mailed him privately twice a few weeks ago; as I posted above the first time I got an automated reply that he was on holiday, and he didn't reply to the second e-mail. I now really feel duped.

Edited by J.A.W.

Guest donald petersen

i like his name and icon. i will give him that. jesus.

it looks like an old time mustache and i imagine someone named tjobbe with the mustache and i dont know how that would be pronounced but imagine like "tea job" and i picture someone with a big friendly mustache saying "tea job"!!!!

This is one of the most bizarre things to ever happen on the board. :unsure:

That and Jim Dye's disappearance.

According to his profile Jim Dye last visited the forum quite recently, on June 29, 2007. Tjobbe hasn't been here since February 26, 2007.

According to his profile Jim Dye last visited the forum quite recently, on June 29, 2007. Tjobbe hasn't been here since February 26, 2007.

That's interesting. Wasn't there a problem similar to the one with Tjobbe? I can't recall now and can't find a thread. Or maybe it was just that the backroom closed in his absence.

That's interesting. Wasn't there a problem similar to the one with Tjobbe? I can't recall now and can't find a thread.

Correct - see post #6 above and your reply, post #7, and follow-up post #10.

Edited by J.A.W.