What's Your Weakness?

What's Your Weakness  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7684010081.gif

What really gets me is that they actually say that there's FOUR servings in these suckers. FOUR servings!! I'm sorry, there's ONE serving! One sit-com's worth of ice cream. And about 200% of your daily sat. fat intake. :rmad:

I don't eat this stuff anymore, but I really loved the "Chubby Hubby"-and now I am one.

You think that's bad? I get the stuff FREE through my job. What I usually do is eat about 3/4 of a pint in one sitting, then I'll be grossed out at how much I've eaten, but hey, what's the point of just leaving that little bit in there? So 10 minutes later I'll finish the rest of it. :w

If anyone's in Boston and wants some free ice cream, PM me and I'll hook you up. The more you have, the less there is to tempt me!

My wife came home from the store yesterday with three bags of Pepperidge Farm cookies. You know the ones? With the big chunks of chocolate? She explained that they were on sale 3 for $6. Last time I ate a bag of these things (and there really is one serving per bag, right?) I felt like crap for hours. So I took a bag over to B3er's and set it on top of the fridge. Didn't tell anyone, though, so there was a risk of causing a fight: Jim, did you buy these cookies? No honey. Well I sure didn't, so who did? I don't know. (Escalates from there). Spreading strife is my greatest joy. Sorry buddy!!

Edited by Joe G

So I took a bag over to B3er's and set it on top of the fridge. Didn't tell anyone, though, so there was a risk of causing a fight: Jim, did you buy these cookies? No honey. Well I sure didn't, so who did? I don't know. (Escalates from there). Spreading strife is my greatest joy. Sorry buddy!!

he-he-larious!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

DAMN DUDE!!! I was wondering where those came from!!! I knew that Alison wouldn't buy them so I thought maybe the sister-in-law did (she lives in the apartment upstairs in our new house).

I was going to eat some last night and then realized they weren't open yet. So like the good husband, I left them alone thinking the wife would get mad if I opened them.

Damn, dude. That's harsh. But your plot failed. You see, my wife and I haven't even seen each other for more than two minutes in the last three days.

SO THERE!!!!

I wonder if I'm addicted to either sweet stuff or salty snacks. What I'm really addicted to is stuff which comes in convenient ready-to-eat packages. Guess what? Sweet and salty stuff comes in those kinds of packages.

If they packaged mud in those kinds of packages, I'd be gobbling it down nevertheless.