Home printer suggestions?? Getting a new computer quite soon

Just got an Epson R220 through the kindness of Greg. I forgot to mention that the ability to print on CDs is a must and Epson really is the only one doing that with InkJets that I know of.

So far this baby is printing beautifully. What would be nice is the ability to print 11x17's so I could print custom posters for venues.

The Epson R800 here is still going strong.

I gotta have the disc printing option.

Tried the ink knockoffs until the time

came when I was having a major problem

reproducing a photo that was going to be

used in a church for a funeral.

Running the automatic head-cleaning

didn't do anything to help and, fortunately,

I didn't have to get in there and

monkey around with cleaning it.

Just changed out a couple of

"offending" cartridges with the real deal and it

has worked great ever since.

I've read that HP is the costliest when it comes to

ink price per page.

So far this baby is printing beautifully. What would be nice is the ability to print 11x17's so I could print custom posters for venues.

I don't remember if we've discussed this already, but is there a reasonably-priced printer that does 11x17 copies? It would be nice to have when copying parts for arrangements (to avoid having to tape two 8 1/2x11 pages). My goal in life is to not have to go to Kinko's so often. :)

I don't remember if we've discussed this already, but is there a reasonably-priced printer that does 11x17 copies? It would be nice to have when copying parts for arrangements (to avoid having to tape two 8 1/2x11 pages). My goal in life is to not have to go to Kinko's so often. :)

I have an HP Deskjet 9800 which I believe can do 11x17, but I haven't tried yet. It's certainly big enough, and reasonably priced.