West Coast!

As you start lining up some gigs, don't overlook the possibility of doing some clinics at the local colleges. There's often at least enough bread to make it worth turning off ESPN and getting out of the hotel room. PM me if you'd like to know some schools/teachers to contact.

Never mind any of that West Coast nonsense...when are you getting yourselves to the East Coast? Whitby & Scarborough are lovely this time of the year :)

Seriously though, any UK/Europe trips planned?

Well we're going to be in Amsterdam for 12 or 13 hours on our way to Tel-Aviv. :D

Seriously, we would love to play in Europe. We have a friend from Glasgow who would be the perfect roadie especially for the UK gigs..

Edited by randissimo

Never mind any of that West Coast nonsense...when are you getting yourselves to the East Coast? Whitby & Scarborough are lovely this time of the year :)

Seriously though, any UK/Europe trips planned?

Well we're going to be in Amsterdam for 12 or 13 hours on our way to Tel-Aviv. :D

Seriously, we would love to play in Europe. We have a friend from Glasgow who would be the perfect roadie especially for the UK gigs..

Well if you do, count me in to help out.

Don't overlook Portland, OR. They love their music out there, and they are usually passed up by traveling acts, so when one drops in town they tend to turn out. I haven't been there in a while so I can't recommend a particular club, but I could ask people in the know if you are interested.

Don't overlook Portland, OR. They love their music out there, and they are usually passed up by traveling acts, so when one drops in town they tend to turn out. I haven't been there in a while so I can't recommend a particular club, but I could ask people in the know if you are interested.

Jimmy Mak's or The Blue Monk (Dr. Lonnie Smith just played there last week) are the places to check out in Portland.

Some others along the west coast would be Sam Bond's Garage in Eugene, OR and The Mobius in Asland, OR. Check out Moody's in Truckee, CA, Downtown Brewing Co in San Luis Obisbo, Pearl's Jazz in Frisco, the Baked Potato in LA, and Kuumbwa Jazz Center in Santa Cruz. (I'll PM you all the contact info tomorrow). As far as Seattle goes, just say the word and I'll hook up a Reptet/Organissimo double bill.

What time frame are you guys looking at?

• 2 weeks later...