FWIW: what I sound (and....choke...look like)

fasstrack

Missed this the first time around. I just sent you an add request. Now you can be one of the few (hundred) special organissimo friends. Aren't you lucky?

Yeah. Lucky for you I got low standards :excited::g

Thanks, guys. I just looked and got a request from Tom frickin' Harrell!! One of my heroes. Damn, this myspace thing is good..........

Thanks again, from knucklehead numero uno :rhappy:

Listening to the soundclick audio. Beautiful stuff!

OH just sent you an add request via Root Doctor page.

greg

Thanks. Got it. Hope to find a kickass organ trio to play with in Holland. My friend Bob Wijnen from the Hague did a Scully tour with me (and we all survived :crazy: ). Did a great job. Lazaro'll tell you. Hope to meet you guys. If I come back maybe it'll be to Michigan. Had enough of the wormed Apple for a while.

Love it, though.....My hometown.

great sound clips ...love Topsy- good luck on your move .....

Thanks. Topsy was from a concert at Mercy College in the Bronx. It was Black Heritage month and I got James Chirillo, John Beal, and Eddie Locke. The kids were looking at us crosseyed until Eddie played some solos. I also asked him to speak to them and he did movingly. Everybody played his ass off and they were cheering at the end. A great day in the Bronx.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings from Amsterdam.

Very relaxing jazz. Note that people that clicked on one tune clicked them all.

Yes, that made me feel really good. The site is a great way to meet people and have them meet you.

And thanks again guys for all the nice comments. I'm an immigrant trying to figure out a strange country---but with music you can go home again.

Edited by fasstrack