January 2007 Mosaics

J.A.W.

the live hutcherson set isn't that great once you have heard it. it is ok. nothing special.

I have to agree with this. I'm glad I got it for my collection but if you can't find it

for a decent price, just wait for it to be reissued. It's not worth spending $55 for.

the live hutcherson set isn't that great once you have heard it. it is ok. nothing special.

I have to agree with this. I'm glad I got it for my collection but if you can't find it

for a decent price, just wait for it to be reissued. It's not worth spending $55 for.

I agree with this, too. Next time I see it in a sale, I'll pick up a copy to offer here, wasn't aware it was that rare! It kept popping up in Blue Note sales now and then over here.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the Jazz Piano. That one is at the top of my list. I'm not wild about Witherspoon but I'll give it a chance. Same for Woody and I'll probably pick up the Hutch. I like most everything he's done that I've heard. Pass on the Tyner. He generally doesn't do it for me.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the Jazz Piano. That one is at the top of my list. I'm not wild about Witherspoon but I'll give it a chance. Same for Woody and I'll probably pick up the Hutch. I like most everything he's done that I've heard. Pass on the Tyner. He generally doesn't do it for me.

I'm curious about Charles Bell.