"Cover Tunes" from Youtube - the good, the bad, the ugly...

Rooster_Ties

Seems like I'm forever stumbling on really bad cover versions of tunes on Youtube. Occasionally something good, or at least interesting, or maybe creative --- but more often than not, REALLY scary bad stuff. You've been warned...

Post other stuff you stumble on that's too bad/good not to share. :crazy:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only made it through about the first three "Di ya ba do dah dah dah" s

Couldnt YES take some sort of legal action?

Read the comments. Apparently Jon Anderson and Chris Squire liked it. But then both those guys have made some major artistic blunders in the past, so WTF.

Seems like I'm forever stumbling on really bad cover versions of tunes on Youtube. Occasionally something good, or at least interesting, or maybe creative --- but more often than not, REALLY scary bad stuff. You've been warned...

That was awful. That show was awful. Forgive me for not having cable until the mid-90s, but what the hell was KIDS Incorporated? Because there is an awful lot of awful stuff on YouTube from that show. Some of it just crappy, but some of it downright frightening, like this clip:

:ph34r::ph34r:

That was awful. That show was awful. Forgive me for not having cable until the mid-90s, but what the hell was KIDS Incorporated? Because there is an awful lot of awful stuff on YouTube from that show. Some of it just crappy, but some of it downright frightening, like this clip:

:ph34r::ph34r:

Good thing I didn't see that as a kid. No wonder so many people are afraid of clowns.