eBay virgin gets deflowered

Big Al

Guest akanalog

and also-just your blurbs show a personal touch. like on this board, you seem like a very nice guy, and i would buy from you confidently. some shady sellers on ebay.....

and also-just your blurbs show a personal touch. like on this board, you seem like a very nice guy, and i would buy from you confidently. some shady sellers on ebay.....

Thanks for the kind words! I want to make sure whoever's bidding sees everything, warts & all, so they don't feel cheated.

Edited because I must've missed something since I last posted earlier today. :huh:

Edited by Big Al

BM, I think what clem was pointing out is that some folks might take offense to using the word "gypped" (that being a reference to gypsies), and that using the term would be like using the offensive "jewing..."

Other than that, I never know what the hell clem's talking about. :lol:

BM, I think what clem was pointing out is that some folks might take offense to using the word "gypped" (that being a reference to gypsies), and that using the term would be like using the offensive "jewing..."

Other than that, I never know what the hell clem's talking about. :lol:

frankly i can't figure out what the hell he is talking about either.

sorry clem if i mistook your metaphor for antisemitic blather.

BM

Guest akanalog

i remember on another board, bagaltatelin or something, during a discussion of the free american series, someone took offense that archie shepp's album was called "black gypsy" as archie shepp isn't romani and doesn't share the plight of the romani. i think there was something lost between languages.

SHUT UP!

Guest akanalog

then again-what if the archie shepp album were called "black jew"?

what would that even mean? nothing i guess. it sounds pretty dumb.

though "black moses" sounded good.

i guess the point is to be specific. as big al is in his listings.

I don't know what I missed since I last posted earlier this morning, but I changed the word to "cheated."

Thanks for the advice, Clem. At this point, it may be useless to change the titles again; how many times can you change a title before someone starts wondering if I'm being legit or not? We'll see what happens. Tho' if I'm ever in your neck of the woods.....

i remember on another board, bagaltatelin or something, during a discussion of the free american series, someone took offense that archie shepp's album was called "black gypsy" as archie shepp isn't romani and doesn't share the plight of the romani. i think there was something lost between languages.

SHUT UP!

I remember that... considering the lyrics/context of the song, I can't imagine any offence, but who knows...

"If I picked a man's pocket / and bought you flowers / would that make me a thief?"

I don't know what I missed since I last posted earlier this morning, but I changed the word to "cheated."

Now you've offended all shoppers with "unofficial" relationships. It probably embarrassed their "significant others" as well.

STOP THE INSULTS AL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :g

Edited by Chuck Nessa

then again-what if the archie shepp album were called "black jew"?

what would that even mean? nothing i guess. it sounds pretty dumb.

though "black moses" sounded good.

i guess the point is to be specific. as big al is in his listings.

Obviously you don't have Achie Shepp and Sammy Davis Junior "Songs of Hanukkah" :P

Now you've offended all shoppers with "unofficial" relationships. It probably embarrassed their "significant others" as well.

STOP THE INSULTS AL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :g

Especially the Jewish Gypsies. :w;)