WHAT HAPPENED TO BLUE LAKE RADIO?

randissimo

That his campaign denied WZZM an interview because it didn't completely toe his party line is some ugly shit, man. It's too bad the story about China won't jump to a discussion of labor and out sourcing because unless he's completely reversed his opinion on the matter, DeVos is anti-labor. How does one purport to be pro jobs but anti labor in Michigan? Someone in the media needs to ask him. The investment in the medical industry the DeVos family made in Grand Rapids is incredible yet how does that translate to the state? Unless he's just saying bag it to the auto industry....

In any case, our antennae blew up. Must have been hit by lightening before, and then it filled up with water, and fizz. We'll hopefully be up with 5,000 watt replacement antennae tomorrow Also a new digital link between the station and WBLU FM 88.9 in Grand Rapids is going into place as we work the bugs out so in the future if WBLV FM 90.3 goes down, WBLU will stay up.

We'll hopefully be up with 5,000 watt replacement antennae tomorrow Also a new digital link between the station and WBLU FM 88.9 in Grand Rapids is going into place as we work the bugs out so in the future if WBLV FM 90.3 goes down, WBLU will stay up.

Hey, I injured my knee climbing the damn tower. I'm limping badly now. Gotta find that BLU tower.

That his campaign denied WZZM an interview because it didn't completely toe his party line is some ugly shit, man. It's too bad the story about China won't jump to a discussion of labor and out sourcing because unless he's completely reversed his opinion on the matter, DeVos is anti-labor. How does one purport to be pro jobs but anti labor in Michigan? Someone in the media needs to ask him. The investment in the medical industry the DeVos family made in Grand Rapids is incredible yet how does that translate to the state? Unless he's just saying bag it to the auto industry...

It's too bad that people are dumb enough to believe that a billionaire Republican with a yacht that costs more than most people make in their lifetimes gives a shit about the working man.

WAKE UP, BOZOS!

That his campaign denied WZZM an interview because it didn't completely toe his party line is some ugly shit, man. It's too bad the story about China won't jump to a discussion of labor and out sourcing because unless he's completely reversed his opinion on the matter, DeVos is anti-labor. How does one purport to be pro jobs but anti labor in Michigan? Someone in the media needs to ask him. The investment in the medical industry the DeVos family made in Grand Rapids is incredible yet how does that translate to the state? Unless he's just saying bag it to the auto industry...

It's too bad that people are dumb enough to believe that a billionaire Republican with a yacht that costs more than most people make in their lifetimes gives a shit about the working man.

WAKE UP, BOZOS!

Word... DeVos doesn't have a clue about how most of the folks in our state live.. DeVos is cheap! 3 yrs ago I played a gig Steve Talaga booked as a trio and it turned out to be a graduation party for one of DeVos's brats at the DeVos Mansion .. The load in load out was a nightmare, we had to park our cars a half mile away and walk to the terrace we were playing on. And the money was really sad.. For a 4 hr hit we got $125. apiece and they didn't want us to have any food or drink, but did have the kitchen make sandwiches for us :rolleyes:

Sounds like a gig I did for that fat bastard Engler in college with my a capella group, where we sang for an extra two hours (outside, in the dead of winter, greeting guests as they came to the governors mansion) and then he (well, his staff) only paid us HALF of what we originally agreed upon.

Gotta love the GOP!

Sounds like a gig I did for that fat bastard Engler in college with my a capella group, where we sang for an extra two hours (outside, in the dead of winter, greeting guests as they came to the governors mansion) and then he (well, his staff) only paid us HALF of what we originally agreed upon.

Gotta love the GOP!

Greedy

Oppresive

People

Gotta love the GOP!

Greedy

Oppresive

Pricks

:rmad:

We're back up, but barely. The antennae was clobbered by lightening, made a hole, which filled up with water and took out hundreds of feet, at least, of the transmission cable. So we have a replacement antennae running at only 10,000 watts from 400 feet off the ground. Still working on that digital link to 88.9. We are web casting again. Sorry about the leg, Chuck; she is a beast.