NFL chat thread

Here...let me help you out, OK?

Come back when you can spell the states correctly.

Thought your lame showing in the baseball thread might have taught you something. <_<

"...your lame showing"?

And you quiz me over spelling?

M'kay.

You are aware, I hope, that on a typical keyboard the letters I and U are right next to each other...can you say "typo"? I know you can.

I can die now, I've seen everything. :rolleyes:

Best wishes in the next world.

[Apparently, you can't read either.]

Nice goin'.

Edited by GoodSpeak

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, they didn't teach logic in Germany.

A. If I'm 1/2 right, you just proved my point.

B. Not from Texas. M'kay. Just a poor choice in football teams, then.

C. You said you lived in Germany. Unless you were a street urchin or an orphan, you would probably be there because one or both of your parents were in the military. If not, perhaps there on business.

Now how the hell you put that together with the Ca'boyz is beyond my comprehension. Maybe you're just trying to cover, I won't speculate, but looks like I had you pretty much pegged from the get go.

Happy Trails, Mein Lieber Herr.

:rolleyes:

So, you got 1/2 of one question out of 3 correct (or 1 out of 6). You are actually further off on C than you were before, but I'll let that slide. That equates to a .167 batting average. Perhaps you need some steroids like your hero to artificially boost your numbers.

I think my logic is quite fine. If you think guessing/assuming and getting a .167 percentage correct makes your decisions sound logically, well, you're clearly not operating on the same playing field as everyone else.

C. You said you lived in Germany. Unless you were a street urchin or an orphan, you would probably be there because one or both of your parents were in the military. If not, perhaps there on business.

Now how the hell you put that together with the Ca'boyz is beyond my comprehension. Maybe you're just trying to cover, I won't speculate, but looks like I had you pretty much pegged from the get go.

So, you got 1/2 of one question out of 3 correct (or 1 out of 6). You are actually further off on C than you were before, but I'll let that slide. That equates to a .167 batting average. Perhaps you need some steroids like your hero to artificially boost your numbers.

I think my logic is quite fine. If you think guessing/assuming and getting a .167 percentage correct makes your decisions sound logically, well, you're clearly not operating on the same playing field as everyone else.

And you are clearly hiding the truth of the matter and clouding it with some other such nonsense to cover.

Come clean, then.

You made the accusations now back it up once, Aggie....or can you?

Hm.

BTW, I hope your 49ers eat major dirt for the rest of the season. As mentioned earlier, we've got your first rounder for 2008. :party::party:

Top 10?

Top 5? :w

Hm.

Did I mention I pull for the Patriots, too?

My wife is from Connecticut.

[d'oh!]

A pause while you untie the shoelaces from your eye teeth. :w

Did you happen to mention that in a thread? I mean if you had the notion of actually reading a few of the posts in this very thread where you are trying to annoy the world, you would have known the obvious.

Anyway, I'll think of you and piss to your name after we get your lousy team's first rounder. Top 5, you think? :party:

BTW, I hope your 49ers eat major dirt for the rest of the season. As mentioned earlier, we've got your first rounder for 2008. :party::party:

Top 10?

Hm.

[d'oh!]

Did you happen to mention that in a thread? I mean if you had the notion of actually reading a few of the posts in this very thread where you are trying to annoy the world, you would have known the obvious.

Anyway, I'll think of you and piss to your name after we get your lousy team's first rounder. Top 5, you think? :party:

I have said this numerous times on the various baseball threads.

I mean, everyone here knows my wife is from Connecticut. :rolleyes:

And back atcha, big boy.

Edited by GoodSpeak

And I moved to Toledo when I was 35 years old. Why would I be a fan of the local teams?

Why not?

If I moved to Ohio [Though there are exactly three chances of that ever happening: Fat, slim and none....and Slim is out of town.] I'd pull for the local guys.

Does this mean I have to stop supporting the 49er's?

sheesh

I kinda like the Brownies, but it's a sympathetic kind of love. :lol:

My exasperation over your assumption that I was a Browns fan was based on the obvious fact that you must have had your head in the sand over the last 3-4 years, as the whole board knows I am a Patriot fan. A cursory read through the pages of this thread would have revealed that.

Anyway, no big deal. I would like to see the Browns and Lions have good seasons. But if either play the Patriots, I want them to go DOWN! :rmad:

I'll be sure to write that down since we all know that is so goddammed important to remember. Heavens forbid somebody wouldn't automatically kiss your rosy red, white and blue ass everytime you bend over.

Amazing.

lol, got a problem, dude?

read the very thread you're pissing in. You only need to go back a few posts.

Top 10?

Hm.

[d'oh!]

I have said this numerous times om the various baseball threads.

And back atcha, big boy.

Well, I read the threads where I write posts. Who gives a shit about the baseball thread? Baseball is for kids.

And I moved to Toledo when I was 35 years old. Why would I be a fan of the local teams?

Why not?

If I moved to Ohio [Though there are exactly three chances of that ever happening: Fat, slim and none....and Slim is out of town.] I'd pull for the local guys.

sheesh

My exasperation over your assumption that I was a Browns fan was based on the obvious fact that you must have had your head in the sand over the last 3-4 years, as the whole board knows I am a Patriot fan. A cursory read through the pages of this thread would have revealed that.

Anyway, no big deal. I would like to see the Browns and Lions have good seasons. But if either play the Patriots, I want them to go DOWN! :rmad:

I'll be sure to write that down since we all know that is so goddammed important to remember. Heavens forbid somebody wouldn't automatically kiss your rosy red, white and blue ass everytime you bend over.

Amazing.

Read it.

Have you?

[hint: read the part I boldfaced....and you're welcome.]

Why is Goodspeak trying to piss off everyone? Man, if the 49ers had a first round pick for each boardmember GS has irritated, then they'd....

still suck!

:lol:

Hey, enjoy Tully Banta-Cain. That guy is going nowhere fast. That's why we let him go.

Edited by connoisseur series500

Why not?

sheesh

Amazing.

Read it.

Have you?

[hint: read the part I boldfaced....and you're welcome.]

Well the boardmembers who COUNT! :crazy:

Top 10?

Hm.

[d'oh!]

I have said this numerous times om the various baseball threads.

And back atcha, big boy.

Well, I read the threads where I write posts. Who gives a shit about the baseball thread? Baseball is for kids.

Them's fightin' words.

Baseball is LIFE....everything else is details.

As usual...?

Toledo, Pats...of course! It all fits! What was I thinking?

Corpus Christi, right? <_<

Why would you assume anything about which team someone likes based on where they live?

I lived in Germany for 9 yrs, yet I liked the Cowboys there too. How can that be??

Please.

He lives in Ohio. It is an easy assumption to make and one which, unless you knew otherwise, would be a pretty fair bet.

Here, I'll show you:

You live in Texas. You like the Ca'boyz.

See?

Amazing, isn't it. :rolleyes:

Hey look! GS lives in California...ergo he must like earthquakes! :wacko:

Why is Goodspeak trying to piss off everyone? Man, if the 49ers had a first round pick for each boardmember GS has irritated, then they'd....

still suck!

:lol:

Hey, enjoy Tully Banta-Cain. That guy is going nowhere fast. That's why we let him go.

Well then....let's revisit, shall we?

I get some ding-dong from Tex-ass who thinks being 5 in Germany and then moving to Tex-ass at age 18 equals not figuring him for a ca'boyz fan.

Then I get flak from some dipwad who has an issue with typos.

Followed by more accusations and insults from some Toledo based patriots fan. I mean fer crissakes, people. Take some personal responsibility here, huh?

Gee.

Why would I have an issue, Mister connoisseur series500?

Maybe I'm not the problem here....eh?

Uh....this would be a no brainer, big guy.

Edited by GoodSpeak

As usual...?

Toledo, Pats...of course! It all fits! What was I thinking?

Corpus Christi, right? <_<

Why would you assume anything about which team someone likes based on where they live?

I lived in Germany for 9 yrs, yet I liked the Cowboys there too. How can that be??

Please.

He lives in Ohio. It is an easy assumption to make and one which, unless you knew otherwise, would be a pretty fair bet.

Here, I'll show you:

You live in Texas. You like the Ca'boyz.

See?

Amazing, isn't it. :rolleyes:

Hey look! GS lives in California...ergo he must like earthquakes! :wacko:

Huh?

Are you equating natural disaters with the Ca'boys or Patriots now?

Earth to Connoisseur series500 boy......come in please. You're breaking up.

Edited by GoodSpeak

I leave that for you to sift through. You seem to drag a trail of irate posters. Hmm, must be due to your iron clad logic and warm posting style, and the nice names you call people and the States and cities they live in.

In the meantime, stick around the NFL thread if you want to talk football. If you just want to get into sophomoric semantic arguments with people then exchange pms or whatever.

So what is your opinion? Top 5 or top 10 pick? :D

I leave that for you to sift through. You seem to drag a trail of irate posters. Hmm, must be due to your iron clad logic and warm posting style, and the nice names you call people and the States and cities they live in.In the meantime, stick around the NFL thread if you want to talk football. If you just want to get into sophomoric semantic arguments with people then exchange pms or whatever.

So what is your opinion? Top 5 or top 10 pick? :D

:tup ...no shit!

I leave that for you to sift through. You seem to drag a trail of irate posters.

Do I now.

Maybe they're irate because I have the guts to call them on their bullshit.

Would you be one of them?

Sour grapes.

Hmm, must be due to your iron clad logic and warm posting style, and the nice names you call people and the States and cities they live in.

I see.

And you would be the poster boy of civility and logic, eh?

Guess again.

If you just want to get into sophomoric semantic arguments with people then exchange pms or whatever.

Trying to cover for your own piss poor pontification on this BBS is no excuse for arrogance, Mister connoisseur series500.

BTW...my name is Tim and I'm not as big an asshole as you pretend. OK?

Maybe you just need to back the hell off with your own bullshit and realize your shit does stink.

If you can understand that concept, then we will get along just fine.

Dig?

Edited by GoodSpeak

I leave that for you to sift through. You seem to drag a trail of irate posters.

Do I now.

Maybe they're irate because I have the guts to call them on their bullshit.

Would you be one of them?

Sour grapes.

Hmm, must be due to your iron clad logic and warm posting style, and the nice names you call people and the States and cities they live in.

I see.

And you would be the poster boy of civility and logic, eh?

Guess again.

If you just want to get into sophomoric semantic arguments with people then exchange pms or whatever.

Trying to cover for your own piss poor pontification on this BBS is no excuse for arrogance, Mister connoisseur series500.

Maybe you just need to back the hell off with your own bullshit and realize your shit does stink.

If you can understand that concept, then we will get along just fine.

Dig?

Oooooh, somebody's pissed because their team is going to lose most of their games and MY team will get their draft pick! :lol:

And you are clearly hiding the truth of the matter and clouding it with some other such nonsense to cover.

Come clean, then.

You made the accusations now back it up once, Aggie....or can you?

Hm.

What "truth" does your hyperactive imagination think I'm hiding? And what accusation did I make? Stop toking, dude.

I lived in Germany on multiple occasions at different ages. Not that that's any of your business. Why do ASSUME so much?

I get some ding-dong from Tex-ass who thinks being 5 in Germany and then moving to Tex-ass at age 18 equals not figuring him for a ca'boyz fan.

You're totally bizarre. I wasn't 5 years old living in Germany. Your ASSUMPTIONS are becoming embarrassing. I've also lived in and out of Texas multiple times since 18 yrs of age as well.

Because I'm a Cowboys fan you ASSUMED I had to be a military brat to live in Germany. How about this - instead of ASSUMING so much, you simply ask polite questions instead of slamming people?

Corpus Christi indeed. <_<

Edited by Aggie87

No, I don't necessarily think that at all. I do know you've annoyed a bunch of people on this board, but I have no history with you. You are certainly entitled to your opinions, and I might even agree with you on many of them. Your aggressive and hostile posting style (ie. "Tex-ass" and "Connoisseur Series 500 boy") is provocative and you are quick to resort to the ad hominem. Doesn't mean you're an asshole. You are the one who brought that up.

You happened to jump in on a thread that I started long ago and continue to post on periodically; and you've brought an aggressive and confrontational approach. Now you seem upset. Well, I'm not. I don't have to define or defend who I am. Many boardmembers know who I am already (Conn=dick! ^_^ ) I'm not out to annoy you.

Just talk NFL on the thread and everyone is cool. dig?