NFL chat thread

Hey!

Niners only lose by three touchdowns!

Isn't that GREAT?

<_<

Actually it is, GS. NE has San Fran's first round draft pick in next year's draft? Will it fall into the top 10? Right now, it looks like it.

Rich get richer.... (fuck you Goodell!) :P

Yeah, yeah.

You Cle'lan fans just fry me.

Oh and thhhbbbtttt back atcha :P

Who is a Cleveland fan? :blink:

Toledo, right?

Bengals, then?

sheesh

Edited by GoodSpeak

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!

Isn't that GREAT?

<_<

Actually it is, GS. NE has San Fran's first round draft pick in next year's draft? Will it fall into the top 10? Right now, it looks like it.

Yeah, yeah.

Toledo, right?

Bengals, then?

sheesh

As usual, you're talking without knowing what you're talking about.

Conn's been the biggest Patriots fan on this board as long as I've known him.

As a Cowboys fan, I've got a vested interest in the Browns though. I want them to do bad so their first round pick in next year's draft is a high one. Cuz the Cowboys own it.

Hey!

Isn't that GREAT?

<_<

Yeah, yeah.

Toledo, right?

Bengals, then?

sheesh

As usual, you're talking without knowing what you're talking about.

Conn's been the biggest Patriots fan on this board as long as I've known him.

As a Cowboys fan, I've got a vested interest in the Browns though. I want them to do bad so their first round pick in next year's draft is a high one. Cuz the Cowboys own it.

As usual...?

Toledo, Pats...of course! It all fits! What was I thinking?

Corpus Christi, right? <_<

Edited by GoodSpeak

As usual...?

Why would you assume anything about which team someone likes based on where they live?

I lived in Germany for 9 yrs, yet I liked the Cowboys there too. How can that be??

I lived in Germany for 9 yrs, yet I liked the Cowboys there too. How can that be??

Because Landry & Schramm were Nazis?

Hmmm...come to think of it, Landry kinda looked like an SS Officer....I wonder if he had to hide his tendency to goosestep in the locker room?

As usual...?

Why would you assume anything about which team someone likes based on where they live?

Please.

He lives in Ohio. It is an easy assumption to make and one which, unless you knew otherwise, would be a pretty fair bet.

Here, I'll show you:

You live in Texas. You like the Ca'boyz.

See?

Amazing, isn't it. :rolleyes:

Edited by GoodSpeak

And I moved to Toledo when I was 35 years old. Why would I be a fan of the local teams?

Why not?

If I moved to Ohio [Though there are exactly three chances of that ever happening: Fat, slim and none....and Slim is out of town.] I'd pull for the local guys.

Does this mean I have to stop supporting the 49er's?

sheesh

Edited by GoodSpeak

Please.

He lives in Ohio. It is an easy assumption to make and one which, unless you knew otherwise, would be a pretty fair bet.

Here, I'll show you:

You like the Ca'boyz. You live in Texas.

See?

It is odd, in the sense that I didn't move to Texas until I was 18. Yet I liked them since I was about 5. So your logic STILL makes no sense.

Please.

Here, I'll show you:

You like the Ca'boyz. You live in Texas.

See?

It is odd, in the sense that I didn't move to Texas until I was 18. Yet I liked them since I was about 5. So your logic STILL makes no sense.

Blame your parents.

[Who, if you were honest about it, are from Texas or are Ca'boyz fans and/or probably in the military when you lived in Germany....how'm I doin' so far, Aggie? ]

Edited by GoodSpeak

Blame your parents.

[Who, if you were honest about it, are from Texas or are Ca'boyz fans and/or probably in the military when you lived in Germany....how'm I doin' so far, Aggie? ]

Pretty poor:

a. 1/2 right.

b. No.

c. no - How does your illogical mind get from the assumption that "your parents were in the military" , to the conclusion that I must be a Cowboys fan?

It will be nice when you admit you make assumptions about people - like you did with Conn by with the "You Cle'lan fans just fry me" comment.

And I moved to Toledo when I was 35 years old. Why would I be a fan of the local teams?

Why not?

If I moved to Ohio [Though there are exactly three chances of that ever happening: Fat, slim and none....and Slim is out of town.] I'd pull for the local guys.

sheesh

I kinda like the Brownies, but it's a sympathetic kind of love. :lol:

My exasperation over your assumption that I was a Browns fan was based on the obvious fact that you must have had your head in the sand over the last 3-4 years, as the whole board knows I am a Patriot fan. A cursory read through the pages of this thread would have revealed that.

Anyway, no big deal. I would like to see the Browns and Lions have good seasons. But if either play the Patriots, I want them to go DOWN! :rmad:

Blame your parents.

Pretty poor:

a. 1/2 right.

b. No.

c. no - How does your illogical mind get from the assumption that "your parents were in the military" , to the conclusion that I must be a Cowboys fan?

It will be nice when you admit you make assumptions about people - like you did with Conn by with the "You Cle'lan fans just fry me" comment.

Apparently, they didn't teach logic in Germany.

A. If I'm 1/2 right, you just proved my point.

B. Not from Texas. M'kay. Just a poor choice in football teams, then.

C. You said you lived in Germany. Unless you were a street urchin or an orphan, you would probably be there because one or both of your parents were in the military. If not, perhaps there on business.

Now how the hell you put that together with the Ca'boyz is beyond my comprehension. Maybe you're just trying to cover, I won't speculate, but looks like I had you pretty much pegged from the get go.

Happy Trails, Mein Lieber Herr.

:rolleyes:

Why not?

sheesh

I kinda like the Brownies, but it's a sympathetic kind of love. :lol:

My exasperation over your assumption that I was a Browns fan was based on the obvious fact that you must have had your head in the sand over the last 3-4 years, as the whole board knows I am a Patriot fan. A cursory read through the pages of this thread would have revealed that.

Anyway, no big deal. I would like to see the Browns and Lions have good seasons. But if either play the Patriots, I want them to go DOWN! :rmad:

I'll be sure to write that down since we all know that is so goddammed important to remember. Heavens forbid somebody wouldn't automatically kiss your rosy red, white and blue ass everytime you bend over.

Amazing.

BTW, I hope your 49ers eat major dirt for the rest of the season. As mentioned earlier, we've got your first rounder for 2008. :party::party:

Top 10?

Top 5? :w

Hm.

Did I mention I pull for the Patriots, too?

My wife is from Connecticut.

[d'oh!]

A pause while you untie the shoelaces from your eye teeth. :w

Edited by GoodSpeak

Come back when you can spell the states correctly.

Thought your lame showing in the baseball thread might have taught you something. <_<

"...your lame showing"?

And you quiz me over spelling?

M'kay.

You are aware, I hope, that on a typical keyboard the letters I and U are right next to each other...can you say "typo"? I know you can.

I can die now, I've seen everything. :rolleyes:

Edited by GoodSpeak

Come back when you can spell the states correctly.

Thought your lame showing in the baseball thread might have taught you something. <_<

"...your lame showing"?

And you quiz me over spelling?

M'kay.

I can die now, I've seen everything. :rolleyes:

Best wishes in the next world.

Edited by Chuck Nessa