Those GEICO spots

GEICO Ad Campaign  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hmmm...you guys are scaring me since I actually have GEICO insurance for my motorcycle (but haven't seen the ads); any recommendations?

Be very careful not to drive over a lizard fellow with a cockney accent!

Always wear a helmet-decorated with antlers of course and watch out for that damned gecko no doubt he has some high priced attorneys.

OK. Gecko, schmeko. I'll see those GEICO spots and raise you the absolutely perfectly crafted ads for TELUS here in Canada.

They are a continuing series, changing before you get tired of any one of them, with a solid white background, featuring exotic animals like elephants, parrots, orangutans and others, just moseying across that background. The music is familiar music from the sixties, most of it Beatles classics. There is no narration, just quiet printing of the particular service that ad is promoting.

The last ad campaign I remember being so impressed with, visually, was the series of Chanel ads which were done by Ridley Scott.

Genius.

Edited by patricia