August 2006 was a real crappy month........

• 4 weeks later...

People... enjoy these things! It's life!

I'd trade you busted pipes, my job or anything else in my life to get my Dad back, but it ain't happening.

You're alive. You're healthy. Take a deep breath. Smell the coffee brewing. Take a sip of a nice cabernet. Make love. Live it up.

It's never a bad month when you can do these things.

Last month was really bad. Got into a big impasse in my wife's treatment involving two doctor's disagreeing and we were railroaded down the path we liked the least.

We suffered as we as patiently as possible went through all the channels we had to in the big hospital/university beurocracy and not only did we get the doctors to agree (ours was finally shown to be in error, misinterpreting a collection number by using the wrong referrence number) and we are on the better path. Oh, and we changed doctors too from a greenhorn to one who is internationally acclaimed (the other doctor in the argument, who had it right from the start).

In short August was a big waste, a BIG waste and scary, but September has been better and we're finally moving forward again.

Things get better SS.

Last month was really bad. Got into a big impasse in my wife's treatment involving two doctor's disagreeing and we were railroaded down the path we liked the least.

We suffered as we as patiently as possible went through all the channels we had to in the big hospital/university beurocracy and not only did we get the doctors to agree (ours was finally shown to be in error, misinterpreting a collection number by using the wrong referrence number) and we are on the better path. Oh, and we changed doctors too from a greenhorn to one who is internationally acclaimed (the other doctor in the argument, who had it right from the start).

In short August was a big waste, a BIG waste and scary, but September has been better and we're finally moving forward again.

Things get better SS.

^^^^^^^^^^^ SEE ABOVE ^^^^^^^^^^^

Lon can tell you about "bad months". I bet he'd love to have a broken pipe be his biggest worry in August.

I hope your better September only leads into a great October. Good luck with that medical maze.

I dread when I have to face this... and really, most if us will have to face it some day. I just hope it's later rather than sooner.

Later,

Kevin

i was in a hurry to get my ass home from work and got a mf speeding ticket

i feel like mf giving up!!!!

:angry:

Well SS1, I just found and ordered something that'll cheer you up plenty!

RS_cover_255.jpg

The Bo-Keys is a band made up of Memphis players, who've worked with everyone - recorded at the Hi studios. It's gotta be great.

Here's the full page link

http://yellowdogrecords.com/bo-keys/index.html

MG

# 1 busted pipe in the bathroom sink

$300 in damages to the unit below me, which i have to pay

i've got a $1000 deductible

I bet if I told you sometime what my August (and July) was like financially and in every other way you'd want yours back. Let's be glad it's over and we're still here.

To quote Samuel Beckett: 'On'....

i was in a hurry to get my ass home from work and got a mf speeding ticket

i feel like mf giving up!!!!

:angry:

Well SS1, I just found and ordered something that'll cheer you up plenty!

RS_cover_255.jpg

The Bo-Keys is a band made up of Memphis players, who've worked with everyone - recorded at the Hi studios. It's gotta be great.

Here's the full page link

http://yellowdogrecords.com/bo-keys/index.html

MG

Are they anything like those Stax bands?