i need the founders AUG 24 show

twirlygirly

that maybe so but what's the point of planning a live CD if taping/trading gets too widespread?

Because if the shows get around, more people will know about Organissimo, which will draw more fans to the shows, which in turn makes the band more successful, which will eventually help record sales. Its a simple idea really.....I don't know why all newer / more unknown bands don't go that route.

Wait a sec - you guys are playing for dancers? Playing your shit and people are dancing?

Congratulations! I'm envious. Seriously.

One kid was doing the hippy dance with some serious skill...and he yelled at the band, between songs...

"do something in seven!!"

Then he was all over the place. :D

Wait a sec - you guys are playing for dancers? Playing your shit and people are dancing?

Congratulations! I'm envious. Seriously.

One kid was doing the hippy dance with some serious skill...and he yelled at the band, between songs...

"do something in seven!!"

Then he was all over the place. :D ...

... screaming "I wanna get laid in seven!" :crazy:

allowing taping is how you attract young hippies and attracting young hippies is where you make the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

and get laid....maybe.

but then you have to listen to their bad poetry afterwards

yeah, but maybe you'd get laid. hasn't worked for me, but you never know.

David - you just have to adjust your marketing angle for these circumstances.

Not: "as beautiful as a crescent of a new moon on a cloudless spring evening (2004) for string quartet"

But: "as beautiful as a crescent of a new moon on a cloudless spring evening (2004) for hemp string quartet" :g

allowing taping is how you attract young hippies and attracting young hippies is where you make the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

and get laid....maybe.

Not: "as beautiful as a crescent of a new moon on a cloudless spring evening (2004) for string quartet"

But: "as beautiful as a crescent of a new moon on a cloudless spring evening (2004) for hemp string quartet" :g

:rofl:

and get laid....maybe.

:rofl:

:g

Edited by 7/4

We do allow taping, but I don't think anyone was taping that night. Sorry.

thanks for the clarification, Jim.

Does that mean it would be OK if someone were to put up on Dime the radio broadcast from last year with Arno?

I would be cool to have some concerts on Internet Music Archive, here's the UP LOAD PAGE -- hint, hint.. :)

• 1 year later...