i need the founders AUG 24 show

twirlygirly

ok, if anyone was at founders for the organissimo show on aug 24th, they know how amazingly spectacular it was.....I NEED A COPY OF THIS SHOW!!! please, if anyone has it, i will do just about anything to get it! thank you!

anything????

:w

ok, if anyone was at founders for the organissimo show on aug 24th, they know how amazingly spectacular it was.....I NEED A COPY OF THIS SHOW!!! please, if anyone has it, i will do just about anything to get it! thank you!

Let me get this straight ... you're coming to the band's board to ask for a copy of a show? :blink::wacko:

Their next project is going to be a concert CD. What say you wait until you can pay for the music?

Let me get this straight ... you're coming to the band's board to ask for a copy of a show? :blink::wacko:

Their next project is going to be a concert CD. What say you wait until you can pay for the music?

Not sure if Organissimo allows it, but alot of bands nowadays allow taping of the show, and the recordings are circulated on the trading circuit or the internet. I don't think she meant any harm.

The fellas of organissimo actually do allow taping and sharing of shows.

But, you are right, some support in the form of buying a live disc would also be cool. Twirly, I believe the fellas may have a show coming up in November in G.R. though not absolutely sure if the venue allows taping.

Sign up for the organissimo mailing list, and Jim will let you know what cool gigs are coming up in G.R..

I was at Founder's. I can relate to your excitement! Lots of cool dancing and head bobbin' goin on.

Great music and great people. Wish I had a recording of the show too.

anything????

:rsmile:

Don't assume that "twirlygirly" is that tall, pretty blond that was dancing all night long. Could be that big beefy guy that was at the bar towards the end of the night. :rfr

anything????

:rsmile:

Don't assume that "twirlygirly" is that tall, pretty blond that was dancing all night long. Could be that big beefy guy that was at the bar towards the end of the night. :rfr

The one with gray hair?? He was hot!!!

lol

Oh wait, that was me...ahem...

So, Twirly, I do have a VCR tape of the fellas appearance on Fox 2 News from yesterday morning. :crazy:

We do allow taping, but I don't think anyone was taping that night. Sorry.

If twirlygirl is who I think it is, I believe she already has both CDs. Even if she doesn't, coming to live shows is the way to support a band more than anything. Putting butts in seats (and sometimes on the dance floor!)

Thanks for seeing live music!!!

allowing taping is how you attract young hippies and attracting young hippies is where you make the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

and get laid....maybe.

but then you have to listen to their bad poetry afterwards

yeah, but maybe you'd get laid. hasn't worked for me, but you never know.

Guest akanalog

dan, you are obviously not a young hippie.

you would still pay money for a crispy soundboard recording with some nice artwork.

young hippies are loyal and will buy any official release once they are onboard.