Sports: NBA 2006-2007

yeah I saw that same half time score and that LeBron was in street clothes and decided I didn't need to follow it. Later, mom calls from the north coast to explain how rookie Daniel Gibson contributed big time in 4th qtr, and how the O (62 pts scored) and the D (37 pts allowed) got going. Balanced attack on both sides and a triple double for Andre Miller. Love to have him back in a Cavs uniform.

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C-Webb is having a big impact on the Pistons. With him and 'Sheed playing well, Detroit is very tough to beat.

It's hard for me to believe that he is having a positive impact seeing how he just flat out sucked here. Actually, what's even harder for me to stomach is that the Sixers paid him $38 million just to go away.

However, I love the production he's be giving my fantasy team. :)

CWebb was averaging 20ppg and 10rpg as recent as 2005. He sure played like a chump in Philly. He must have wanted out of there from the jump. Maybe he and Iverson didn't like each other, or their coach, or their teammates. I have to believe there was some sort of animosity there to make them both jump ship.

C-Webb is having a big impact on the Pistons. With him and 'Sheed playing well, Detroit is very tough to beat.

This is a combination that will work on teams without a legit big man.

Detroit has been playing OK since he showed up. This is definitely a pale shadow of the championship Pistons team.

Guy

Edited by Guy