What the hell is NM MINUS ??!!

jbs-tom

The eBay seller behind this auction has his own take on vinyl gradings. He's using MINT as well as M as different gradings. NM represents a record with "no audible scratches" but which may have "visual flaws", while VG++ is still described as "Vinyl will be in Near Mint Condition". :wacko:

Also notice the VG- cover. It's comforting to know that it could still somehow be considered "Very Good".

I'll see that and raise you this auction from the same moron.

1/4 of the front cover is gone and he calls it VG!!!

The eBay seller behind this auction has his own take on vinyl gradings. He's using MINT as well as M as different gradings. NM represents a record with "no audible scratches" but which may have "visual flaws", while VG++ is still described as "Vinyl will be in Near Mint Condition". :wacko:

Also notice the VG- cover. It's comforting to know that it could still somehow be considered "Very Good".

I'll see that and raise you this auction from the same moron.

1/4 of the front cover is gone and he calls it VG!!!

"CONDITION COVER: VG nice cover & design. no writing or seam splits. some damage to front cover."

:rofl: 99% (feedback rating) and falling... :rolleyes:

"CONDITION COVER: VG nice cover & design. ."

Yes, it's a real beauty! I could spend at least 2 hrs per night sipping scotch & dreamily gazing at it on the PC screen!

This ebay sellet doesn't even follow his own posted guidelines. The cover is obviously badly damaged yet he lists:

CONDITION COVER: VG nice cover & design. no writing or seam splits. some damage to front cover.

and then...

Grading Scale:

VG = Several audible scratches, but not throughout vinyl. Cover will have wear, but no splits or tears. Possible writing on jacket and/or label.

I think that this Three Sounds Moods LP has a little more "wear" than most people are used to tolerating...

Bummer for him if he got mixed up a bit and mistakenly switched the pic from the other copy he's selling. :rolleyes:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...bayphotohosting

That link takes me to a listing for Don Wilkerson's "The Texas Twister". Did you goof, or did he change the link, or do I not get the gag? ^_^

Ken, thanks for explaining. :rolleyes:;)