Andy Warhol

rostasi

WARHOL ON PBS

Andy Warhol is getting the Ken Burns treatment in a forthcoming two-part, four-hour biopic airing this September on PBS. In addition to extensive material from the Andy Warhol Museum archives, the documentary features Jeff Koons as the voice of Warhol, and is narrated by Laurie Anderson. It includes interviews with art critic Dave Hickey and author Stephen Koch.

ArtNet

"See, the thing about Andy, man, is that he could take a paint brush and go 'whoosh' with it, but deep down south, and I mean at a gutbucket level, he truly meant a big 'wayoosh,' the greens and blues--and I mean the deep creole gutbucket blues--rolling loudly against a thunderous backdrop of swing that just went 'waaaaaaaayoosh wup wup worrrwowlllllrrrrowl oosh bip bip oosh bip bip...... ooooosh.' That's how Andy had the blues."

"See, the thing about Andy, man, is that he could take a paint brush and go 'whoosh' with it, but deep down south, and I mean at a gutbucket level, he truly meant a big 'wayoosh,' the greens and blues--and I mean the deep creole gutbucket blues--rolling loudly against a thunderous backdrop of swing that just went 'waaaaaaaayoosh wup wup worrrwowlllllrrrrowl oosh bip bip oosh bip bip...... ooooosh.' That's how Andy had the blues."

:rofl::rofl::rofl: