PM not working

king ubu

I tried to write a few PMs during the last four hours or so, and none would be sent. I get an error message that the page I was trying to retrieve was unreachable. At least I can use the "save (send later)"-function.

Anyone else has this problem? In case you got your PMs, even though they are not among my sent items (yes, I did put a hook in the respective field), speak up, couw, JohnS, Niko!

I tried to write a few PMs during the last four hours or so, and none would be sent. I get an error message that the page I was trying to retrieve was unreachable. At least I can use the "save (send later)"-function.

Anyone else has this problem? In case you got your PMs, even though they are not among my sent items (yes, I did put a hook in the respective field), speak up, couw, JohnS, Niko!

7/4 sent me a PM and

Holy man! No wonder your lawn is so high! Stop gossiping so much and get out there and crank up the mower before the summer ends!!

Barryhoggin1.jpg

Edited by Son-of-a-Weizen

I only received your PM when I logged on just now, although it says it was sent hours ago at a time I should have found it. So in the end all is well, it just takes time.

icon14.gif

I saw you were posting yesterday a while after I sent my PM, so I was wondering!

I think this is a new "delayed message" feature for Ubu alone. :)

:D

Holy man! No wonder your lawn is so high! Stop gossiping so much and get out there and crank up the mower before the summer ends!!

Barryhoggin1.jpg

Let me get a new haircut first, willya ;)

hi ubu,

got your pm (twice, at 6:58 and 7:00 (my time) yesterday evening), just answered it and even have the answer in my sent items folder...

now off into one of the potentially most horrible working days of the last few months...

Niko

edit to add: don't know anymore when I got it, must have been like at 10 yesterday evening

Edited by Niko