Harold Reynolds out at ESPN

I'm starting to hear chatter that Reynolds had some ongoing relationship problems with his immediate co-workers and management that had nothing to do with sexual harrassment. That could mean a lot of different things. Maybe he pulled rank because of his tenure. Maybe he thought he walked on water. Maybe he thought he had more juice than he really did now that Peter Gammons is gone. Who knows. I will reiterate what I said at first blush. You absolutely do not fire someone for sexual harrassment unless you've got 'em dead to rights. Perhaps these other considerations played a role in the decision to let him go, but in terms of the termination itself, they would have to remain separate from the issue at hand.

Up over and out.

I enjoyed him at Baseball Tonight. He was also great at the College World Series. I'm going to miss him interacting with Kruk- boy they were a pair. Maybe He'll end up at XM Radio- I enjoy their baseball coverage.

The one bonehead thing he said was that the Tigers should be "contracted" when all that talk about getting rid of a few teams (stoopid Bud Selig :angry: ). The Tigers were terrible a few years ago- look at them now.

I hope Harold ends up somewhere soon- great analyst/announcer!