collection of questionable album art

B000BO87JG.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Some of you have showered me with accollades for this album cover, but all I can see is what I wish I could improve. Maybe Jim, Joe, and Randy will let me do a special collector's edition with a redesigned album cover. :w:g

Noj,

It looks like you stored your Organissimo CD in a bag of potato chips. :g I ask you, is that any way to treat righteous B-3 music? I'm thinkin' there may be an ulterior motive for your request to consider a redesigned special collector's edition

Up over and out.

Edited by Dave James

it is a napkin isn't it! i always thought it was a matchbook! i do like the greaze though...

what would you do differently?

I made some rather amateurish decisions with the resolution and adjustment of the images. :blush: Live and learn.

oh my god! i performed with this guy a few times in newport, r.i. in the mid-70s! sweet pie used to perform these dirty songs (I seem to remember one called iF yoU C Kay) wearing nothing but a tiny g-string, even in the dead of winter. he was foul, crazy, and very funny. at least i thought so at age 19. i didn't know he had two records on the esp label. buy, i haven't thought about him for years!

2004.jpg

Edited by jazzshrink

B000BO87JG.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Some of you have showered me with accollades for this album cover, but all I can see is what I wish I could improve. Maybe Jim, Joe, and Randy will let me do a special collector's edition with a redesigned album cover. :w:g

Allow me to shower you with one more. I like it. :tup

And I thought I hated jazz flute BEFORE I saw that Herbie Mann cover.

Anyone else think that the guy on the far right of the Country Church cover looks like Lester Bangs?

Wouldn't it make more sense for Pooh Man to be called "Poon Man" given his album's cover art?

On the other hand, I think the Redd Foxx cover is perfectly appropriate. And I mean that in a good way.

What have we here ?

a) A none too attractive chippie made even less toothsome by a severe case of cyanosis ?

b) a heretofore unknown Hindu goddess ?

c) a proto-smurfette ?

d) art design by the colorblind ?

Should have been titled , " I've Got Blue Under My Skin "....

GeorgieAuldonCoral.jpg

EDIT: Fixed broken image link .

Edited by Chas