How big is your.....

Chalupa

I'm one of the few board members that didn't take advantage of the Concord summer blowout sale. My reasoning was that I just have too many discs that I bought and have never opened. I've got stuff that I bought when it was in print just to watch go OOP and now is back in print again. My wife would freak if I added another 30(or more) discs to that pile.

I counted 70 cds still in the original shrink wrap. Throw in 3 box sets and 8 DVDs and were talking a few days worth of uninterrupted listening/watching just to get to the bottom of the pile(s).

So how big is your pile?? Some of you might want to give a pre/post Concord order count.

Edited by Chalupa

I just can't DO that. I've got to open each new one up and play it as soon as I can; usually when whatever I'm playing when the mail arrives has finished. The excitement of getting something doesn't exist for me without hearing it.

Of course, it depends on how many I buy in one go. I bought about a hundred one day in West Africa and it DID take me a while to listen to them all.

MG

I've not been doing much purchasing either, but however much that has cut down on the backlog, its been replaced, and then some, by the Dime a dozen website. I'd say I'm a little over 200 Dime concerts I haven't heard yet, and something like another 100 regular CDs.

I've not been doing much purchasing either, but however much that has cut down on the backlog, its been replaced, and then some, by the Dime a dozen website. I'd say I'm a little over 200 Dime concerts I haven't heard yet, and something like another 100 regular CDs.

I've got a big 'dime' backlog too - including about 15 DVDs ! That place is worse than the Concord site. :alien:

I've also got at least half a dozen BNs, 3 or 4 Mosaics, a stack of newish vinyl and half of Chuck's AEC set currently awaiting a listen. And that's not even thinking about the Concord sale items. :unsure:

Edited by sidewinder

I'm one of the few board members that didn't take advantage of the Concord summer blowout sale. My reasoning was that I just have too many discs that I bought and have never opened. I've got stuff that I bought when it was in print just to watch go OOP and now is back in print again. My wife would freak if I added another 30(or more) discs to that pile.

That was my reasoning as well. Right now the backlog is 42 CDs. :blink:

Guy