• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

conn500 is interested in doing a fantasy league here

anyone else interested? we could do the draft on live chat

maybe with the champ getting a mosaic select of choice

also anyone gonna do the weeky pool?

maybe the weekly winner wins a cd, if we can get 15 people interested for the entire season

Edited by Soulstation1

I'm afraid this is going to be a pretty long year for my Eagles. Everyone else in the Division has made significant strides, except Philadelphia. How far and how fast the formerly mighty have fallen is actually quite remarkable. Oh well...it was a nice run while it lasted and in today's NFL, five years on top is a long time. I hate Terrell Owens. He's a home wrecker. I just hope he hauled that that voo doo that he do so well with him when he signed with the Cowboys

Up over and out.

Up over and out.

Edited by Dave James

oh4igw.jpg

Just found out that "voodoo that you do so well" is from a Cole Porter song and not Hedley Lamar. :g

The Raiders will suck unless Art Shell and Aaron Brooks have something up their sleeves I'm unaware of. 3-13 is not out of the question.

I'm game for a weekly pool, but I'm already in a Fantasy league at work.

Patriots DL Johnathan Sullivan faces several charges, including possession of less than an ounce of marijuana, after his car was pulled over Sunday in Georgia, police said. He was stopped after he ran two stop signs, a police report said. When he approached the vehicle, the officer noted that Sullivan and his passenger weren't wearing their seat belts, the report said. The officer also noticed a small bag containing "a green leafy substance that appeared to be marijuana." When the officer asked if there were any weapons in the car, Sullivan gave him a handgun. The two men were asked to exit the vehicle so the officer could search it. The report said Sullivan was charged with a seat belt violation, running the stop signs, playing loud music and possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.

:eye::eye:

The jilted husband must have been hit with the ugly stick.

I mean, "Mr Personality" BB?

:o

I know he divorced his wife last year.

BB better focus on football. He's still got a killer team.

Edited by connoisseur series500

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL? I am!

Cowboys Training Camp starts on Friday, finally! They've got two of their rookies signed, but not the first rounder, LB Bobby Carpenter, who should be a starter come regular season. Hopefully there are alot of signing all around the league in the next couple days.

I'm still curious how T.O. is going to perform this year, and what drama will unfold around him. I can't imagine how much animosity there must be for him in Philadelphia still, and bet they're really looking forward to the Dallas visit on October 8th. Will there be a sequel to the applauding when Michael Irvin was partially paralyzed there, or the batteries packed inside snowballs that were hurled at Jimmy Johnson?

Biggest question mark on the team remains how the offensive line will perform. Across the board there are question marks, at each position. If they can't protect Drew "Air Concrete" Bledsoe, it could be a long year.

As a former Cowboys fan, I hope T.O. leads them to an 0-16 record. It would be poetic justice for a team that bulldozed a lotta people outta their homes of 50+ years to make way for Jerry Jones' monument to idolatry, and then signed THE most selfish player in recent history.

Latest news out of the Patriots' camp is Teddy Bruschi may have fractured his wrist. The injury will keep him out at least a week. There is speculation that it's a minor fracture but, nevertheless, it does underscore the Patriots lack of depth in the linebacker position.

Pioli and Belichick have been keeping it cool regarding free agent acquisitions, but there are two real areas of need on the team at linebacker and wide receiver. The starting four linebackers are fine, but there is no depth. This still needs to be addressed. Wide receiver position looks even worse with Troy Brown (aged 35) currently standing as the #2 receiver. Top receiver Deion Branch continues his contract holdout. Patriots need to sign at least two receivers before the season starts. David Patten of the Redskins is an obvious target for them having played for the team for several years. There are also a couple of troubled players in Jerry Porter in Oakland and Ashley Lelie in Denver. Neither appears to be a good fit with the Patriots. One thing is for sure: expect NE to get active throughout the preseason as they are still sitting with $10 mil+ after signing all their rookies to contracts.