are some OJC limited editions going oop?

Pete B

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just called them and was told that my order placed on 7/18 has been sent to the warehouse and I should expect them to be shipped within 5 days.

When they are shipped, I will be sent a tracking #, etc.

She also said that if an item is out of stock, it would immediately be taken from the website sale. Sounds like they've got gazillions of cds.

I got my shipping confirmation today too (for those keeping track, my order number was 5604, placed on the evening of 7/12), and it included a tracking link. Re: the earlier comment about a tracking link not working, it's not unusual for tracking info to not be visible in a shipper's system for a day or two after the link's been generated by the vendor - I've actually received Priority Mail packages before any tracking info was available online in the past, although I'd expect FedEx's systems to be slicker in that regard than USPS' systems.

Looks like I got everything I ordered, too. Now that I've jumped all over the K2s, I'm pondering a second order of the more obscure stuff. Maybe I oughta figure out where I'm going to put the CDs from the order that just shipped first. :w

I wish. Here's the invoice:

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 0 OJCCD-131-2 CANCELED: John Coltrane - Lush Life

Dude, I just noticed--that's the OJC. The K2 (PRCD-7188-2) IS still available.

Aww, you're kidding? :mellow: Rats.... I coulda sworn that I ordered the K2.

Guess Chuck was right about someone getting 'mixed up'. :w

Hey, if you've exhausted the other jazz titles, you could always fill out another order with some Debbie Boone and Michael Bolton (see? there IS an advantage to the Concord takeover).