organissimo (and Root Doctor) at Andy's Jazz in Chi-town

I've been so busy with other things I've forgotten to post to let all our Chicago members know that both my bands will be at Andy's Jazz Club in Chicago this weekend. Root Doctor, who just got a killin' review of our new disc in Living Blues magazine, will play Friday night and organissimo will be there Saturday night.

Which means all day Saturday I'll just be chillin', if any Chicago board members want to give me a ring and hang out. PM me!

Andy's Jazz Club

11 East Hubbard St.

Chicago, IL 60611

Phone: (312) 642-6805

www.andysjazzclub.com

Hope to see some of y'all there!

Paul, it was great to see you again last night and your lovely fiance. For all those in Chi-town who stayed home last night, you missed JP tearing it up on a mean shuffle behind the kit as Randy played harp out front. That was too much fun!

I had a great time in Chicago this weekend and we'll be back soon. We're at the Chicago Jazz Fest this year on Labor Day weekend and I'll have Greg look into Fitzgeralds. Looks like our kind of place!

Hey, I thought it was a great show. And I'm even from Chicago!

You guys should play Fitzgerald's. I could walk there and pick up mexican pizza on the way home.

Just a thought...

http://www.fitzgeraldsnightclub.com/

Hey I just realized something...you didn't come out Friday Paul. :angry:

Oh well, at least I got to see YOU play! And by the way, ya'll, Paul can play some drums!!

:excited: