New (scary) ebay scam!!

So I was browsing the "Musical Instruments" category on Ebay and I see an ad with a thumbnail picture of two naked girls. Knowing that ebay doesn't allow such things and being the curious one that I am, I clicked on the title of the listing, which is the strange phrase "wod zvindo". All of a sudden, I wound up on a page that looked like the ebay log-in page. The problem was, I'm already logged in. I looked up at the url and it read:

http://cerditgarupp.50megs.com

Obviously it's a fishing site. But here's the scary part... All I did was click on the listing title. Somebody has figured out how to link outside url's to the actual listing titles of auctions. That's very very bad, in my opinion, and represents a pretty serious security hole on ebay that needs to be fixed!

I tried to send an email to spoof@ebay.com about this, but they only accept forwarded email spams. I can't seem to find an address on the site to send this to, but I thought I would warn you guys.

No clicking on the naked ladies!!!! :g