What's this world coming to?

Too much noise, in the East Village?

I know some of the board members including myself have made their way down to E. 7th Street and Avenue C to enjoy a fine beer along with some great Bavarian grub.

I'm just finding out that the building owners are attemting to evict the restaurant because of the noise.

The place has never been anything but fun. I hate to see an independent get shut down whether it be for increased rent or cry baby neighbors.

For those interested there is an online petition you can sign to help try and stop this.

Scroll down the page.

Zum Schneider

Edited by catesta

Too much noise, in the East Village?

I know some of the board members including myself have made their way down to E. 7th Street and Avenue C to enjoy a fine beer along with some great Bavarian grub.

I'm just finding out that the building owners are attemting to evict the restaurant because of the noise.

The place has never been anything but fun. I hate to see an independent get shut down whether it be for increased rent or cry baby neighbors.

For those interested there is an online petition you can sign to help try and stop this.

Scroll down the page.

Zum Schneider

I don't know this particular case, so I can't say anything about it, but...

I presume you never lived in a flat over a noisy place. My flat is just above a Bingo Hall, (it was a Cinema Theater when I bought the flat) where drunk people used to finish their evening at three a.m. singing outside the hall, breaking beer's bottle and such amenities.

This is one of the case I missed your Constitution, I am referring to that part about the right to carry firearms.

On the other hand I don't miss your Constitution, because now I would be in a death row for multiple murders.

At the end of the story the police closed the hall. The company who used to run the Bingo breaked down. I just bought a new flat, hoping to sell this one quickly before someone else rent the hall.