Sports: 2006 NBA Play-Off Pool

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going on record to predict the Pistons will beat the Heat in this series, but....

Where the Hell are all the Pistons fans? :o:excited: You guys don't believe in your team? $$1 is trashtalking and you guys are just eating it.

Darko, Bruce, Jim....

Where's the belief? :bwallace:

(But I must also say the Pistons have played w/o inspiration throughout these playoffs. They sure don't look like the same team during the first half of the season.)

?????

now you are on the record both ways!!! :P

Pistons will take this series.

Im a little less sure than I was for the Cleveland series. The pistons just hate having a lead in a series. It makes it a bit stressful.

(and for the record, they would be up 3-0 if they would have kept Darko!)

Flip needs to take Ben out in the late 4th querter. Hack a ben won that game yesterday. Its not like McDyess isnt a great player, PLAY HIM! Once the series wears on, and the Heat get as tired as the pistons are, it will be different. Game 4 should be a doozy.

I'm going on record to predict the Pistons will beat the Heat in this series, but....

Where the Hell are all the Pistons fans? :o:excited: You guys don't believe in your team? $$1 is trashtalking and you guys are just eating it.

Darko, Bruce, Jim....

(But I must also say the Pistons have played w/o inspiration throughout these playoffs. They sure don't look like the same team during the first half of the season.)

?????

now you are on the record both ways!!! :P

Changed my mind. ^_^

pistons are playin' like shit

bottom line

YOU ARE RIGHT, BUT DON'T COUNT ON THAT MEANING THE HEAT WINS :angry::bwallace:

I'm going on record to say the Pistons will lose game 4. They'll lose this series. Hack-a-Ben is a successful strategy. They've made a great athlete look like a dork.

hACK-A-bEN IS A GREAT STRATEGY BUT THAT IS NOT WHY THE PISTONS LOST...They played like shit. :angry:

Darko, Bruce, Jim....

I'm not eating shit.. Just got back to the board today. This Piston is always here and no matter how shit you say we are eating, the Laker fans ate that much more.... :g

The Pistons are having a lot of problems and even I suspect the problems are in the locker room which is affecting their play on the floor. Sheed did not even acknowledge Coach's "atta boy" at one point in the game. Something is grossly wrong with the Pistons right now. They do not appear hungry. They appear to have the same attitude the Lakers had when they got blown out a couple years ago. They seem to think they can turn it on at any time and that is just not working.

pistons looked really bored in the first half

ZERO Energy

'toine walker could be the wildcard

shaq looked focused last night

big ben should give up his DPOY trophy after that performance :g

ZERO Energy, absolutely right.... :angry:

Walker could be wildcard, BUT I DOUBT IT. He just is an overrated player. :D

Shaq looked focused, you bet your ass he was, unstoppable... :angry: Where the hell was hack-a-shaq??? :angry:

Big Ben should NOT give up his trophy. He earned that MF and now he is facing a focused Freight Train. :angry:

Pat Riley vs Flip Saunders = TKO

no MF contest

Absolutely right again.

heat will win in 5.

;)

Wade.jpg

That my friend, is bullshit... :angry

:bwallace::bwallace: :bwallace2: :bwallace2: :cool:

Bruce

I probably overreacted after watching the pathetic Pistons last night.

They are still very much in the series if they win tomorrow's game. I guess it's still too early to say who will win this series, but certainly, the Pistons do not resemble the team that finished with the best regular season record. Something is indeed wrong in the locker room.

Way to show perseverence and determination, Mavs. I was impressed by how well they took over in the second half, epsecially the 4th quarter.

Sure, we all know the ref blew that shot clock call, but that was the least of the Suns worries. Missed clutch shots and missed rebounds were. They just got whooped.

Edited by slide_advantage_redoux

They are still very much in the series if they win tomorrow's game. I guess it's still too early to say who will win this series, but certainly, the Pistons do not resemble the team that finished with the best regular season record. Something is indeed wrong in the locker room.

are you flip-flopping again paul?

:P

are you flip-flopping again paul?

:P

Wait till the end of tonight's game and I'll "go on record" with my pick! :P

GO PISTONS

I'm willing to bet there was some real ass kicking talk going on in the Piston lockeroom after the loss Saturday. I'm willing to bet there was some real heavy finger pointing (although everyone denies that happens on good teams) going on also. I'm willing to bet the stars of the Pistons clashed with Coach Saunders also about his substitution rotations.

I'm willing to bet you will see a different team (the team that won the season record) come out for today's game and kick some real Shaq butt. And do not feel any pity for Wade, they are going to give some "playoff" defense (translation - knocked on his ass again if he keeps driving to the hoop).

:bwallace: :bwallace2: :cool:

bruce or darko20/20

cd v cd??

Or

avitar of choice for a month

plus admit the other team is better

let me know

I don't know what kind of bets you make with darko20/20 but...

There are no teams better than Pistons. They only require getting their shit together.

I will never admit there is a team better than Pistons this year. :bwallace: :bwallace2: :cool: