Happy birthday to FreeForAll

Well, even though it's not his birthday, since this is a thread celebrating FreeForAll:

This would be a good time to mention that Paul was a guest out here in New Mexico about a week and a half ago. He gave insightful comments to WAY too many school jazz bands, and then proceeded to play his (shrinking) ass off with the university jazz band. We played three of Paul's great charts and got a dose of some serious trombone playing. :tup

Among all the great musicians and music lovers who hang out on this board, we're lucky to have Pauly, his musicianship, and his sense of humor. So, Happy Birthday!!! :party::crazy::party::crazy:

Edited by DukeCity

Thanks for the kind words Glenn. You're doing a great job out there in NM, your band sounded great. I only wish you could have played some tenor, but that's what happens when you run the show. All work and no play (well, maybe a little play.... ;) )

And I had the opportunity to meet the future Mrs. Duke City. She's a lovely lady, lots of fun and quite the chef. How'd you manage to bamboozle her?

And I second your comment about the great folks who inhabit this place. Never a dull moment. :party: