Andrew Hill in London 3-6 May

Great stuff! He's a nice guy. I hung out briefly with him after his Bath gig a few years ago whilst he was having a beer (Bath Ales, no less). Signed the Mosaic booklet for me !

Nice! I had bought Dusk the day before and had considered bringing it on the off chance but didn't in the end.

Someone had once described him to me, very authoritatively, in less than complimentary terms as a person. Why, I don't know, but there seem to be a few people on the Board who have had a lot more contact with him and I haven't read a bad word.

The fact that he nodded to me whilst we were having dinner and smiled is enough for me. God, I sound like a teenager describing the time they met Robbie Williams :blush: .

Edited by djcavanagh

The one thing to watch with Andrew is his handwriting! Its bl****y awful ! :D He wrote a very nice dedication in my Mosaic booklet but work of art it aint ! He also signed my 'Smokestack' and 'Judgement' Conn CDs.

Whilst chatting with him he mentioned that he really liked the taste of the Bath Ale that he was supping ( :tup ) but didn't know the Bath area and wouldn't have the time to check out the sights. I thought that was a real shame, I don't think he's seen a lot of the UK.

Edited by sidewinder