Homepage re-done...

There's a problem on the about, biographies, photos and music pages. The pictures are linked to your local hard disk. The site looks very good though I don't like the font you're using, for example, on the "contact" page (the last four lines <For questions... - Email info@organissimo.org> are below the beige background. Not sure if that's intended).

Guest Chaney

Adding to the above, I would suggest making the folloing MUCH more bold and vivid as it seems to get lost as it's currently formatted:

Welcome to organissimo.org, the offical homepage of organissimo! Here you will find everything you want to know about this innovative organ trio!

Just an FYI...

The phrase "More information here." would seem like it ought to be a link to another page, but it (currently) doesn't link to anything - it's just regular text on the page (it's right at the bottom of the list of "upcoming gigs", on the front page).

By the way, I like that you call them "gigs" instead of "shows". :tup

Thanks everyone! Man, you would think Dreamweaver would automatically update the links for pages that I transfered from the old site to the new one! Instead it just linked all the pictures to files on my harddrive, instead of on the server. Doh!

So I fixed that, I believe. I also fixed the link on the homepage "More information here". Thanks Rooster. I changed the welcome.... thanks Chaney. Is that bold enough? I'm not sure what else to do with it.

rockefeller, which font would you prefer? I like the one I'm using and it should be standard across all browsers. It's supposed to be "Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" according to Dreamweaver. On the old page I used Courier and I got tired of that. I'm open to suggestions.

couw, concerning the flash animation in the corner, I meant the top bar to not be as thick as the corner. Is this a design no-no? I supposed I could line the welcome box right up to the top bar... it would fill that space in nicely.

Whaddya think?

Good suggestions, couw. Thank you! I tried to implement the ones you mentioned. I don't quite get what you mean by linking the gigs on the welcome page one-by-one, but I did add links to the dates that take you to the gig page.

I also fixed the white bars on the contact, gig, and links pages.

Does anyone know if slicing images really helps them load faster (even if they're relatively small to begin with?)